11-30-11, 12:23 PM   #1
methodikal
A Defias Bandit
Search: Combat Text Addon

I was watching a video of a DK (sorry I can't find the video). He had an addon that was showing a rolling list of the last 10 attacks he made to the target and the last 10 he received from the target. They were two different "lists" that he had next to one another.

It's sort of like a Scrolling Combat Text addon but it didn't do that the typical addons so where it does an animation and then fades out. It was more like a rolling list. It also included the spell/attack iconnext to it. The addon didn't show a spell/attack name, just the icon and the damage amount.

Anyone know was addon this could be?

Thanks!
11-30-11, 12:27 PM   #2
Paolo242
An Aku'mai Servant

It sounds like Miks or a variation of Miks. A lot of people install Miks and dont bother to configure it, but what you describe is something that can be done with it if you put a bit of config time into it.
11-30-11, 01:06 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Actually, it was more likely something based on EavesDrop.
11-30-11, 08:31 PM   #4
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Cascade is similar to EavesDrop.
12-01-11, 12:28 PM   #5
methodikal
A Defias Bandit
Taryble, that's for the pointer. I tried EavesDrop last night. It was VERY close to what I was looking for but unfortunately it doesn't let you filter out Heals, HoTs and DoTs completely.

ForeverTheGM, thanks! I will try this one when I get home. Hopefully it offers a little more customization than EavesDrop does.

Thanks all for the help!

-Method

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Search: Combat Text Addon