02-13-07, 06:49 PM   #561
Korron
A Defias Bandit
This has probably already been asked (I don't want to read 56 pages just for one question) is there any way to make everything (not just fonts) bigger? I tried switching the font size to Mr. magoo and that helped slightly but I prefer everything bigger. Please help me!

02-13-07, 07:20 PM   #562
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
I signed on today after the patch, and my Mazzle was F-ed up!! There were random buttons all over the screen and it was a mix of Mazzle and WoW interface. Whats more, I couldn't get to the Mazzle option window to read anything about an update. ANyone else have this happen? What to do?

02-13-07, 07:33 PM   #563
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Koonihc
I signed on today after the patch, and my Mazzle was F-ed up!! There were random buttons all over the screen and it was a mix of Mazzle and WoW interface. Whats more, I couldn't get to the Mazzle option window to read anything about an update. ANyone else have this happen? What to do?
Be sure the "Load out of date addon's" box is checked on your addons screen (mine was turned off, as is usual on patch day).

02-13-07, 07:39 PM   #564
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
I just went in and it was unchecked, like u said. I checked it and entered world, once there the screen was again a mix of old WoW ui and mazzle and it immediately shut the game down. I restarted and got to the same point and the game again shut down. It did it to me 4 times now............help, I want my Mazzle.......

02-13-07, 08:02 PM   #565
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
I just went in and it was unchecked, like u said. I checked it and entered world, once there the screen was again a mix of old WoW ui and mazzle and it immediately shut the game down. I restarted and got to the same point and the game again shut down. It did it to me 4 times now............help, I want my Mazzle.......
Not sure what may cause that. You may want to be sure you have your memory set properly. I have mine set to 80 and haven't had any issues as long as I don't run Auctioneer.

02-13-07, 08:57 PM   #566
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
Okay, I got my unit frames back to normal. Thanks for the advice about changing layouts, mazzlefizz, I created a new one so I never lose my changes again.

On my warrior, however, I'm getting a small icon stuck to the minimap. It's linked to my herbalism skill, as it swaps out to the herbalism icon when I track herbs. I can't move it, or hide it. Any idea what this is coming from?

02-13-07, 09:05 PM   #567
badmonkeynobnana
A Kobold Labourer
Problems :(

So I installed it and it seemed like it was working fine but the text was really small and fuzzy. I chose to make the text the second biggest thing. I ran it on 1024 by 768. It is great looking and I really want to get it working plz help

02-13-07, 09:39 PM   #568
owensd
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Korron
This has probably already been asked (I don't want to read 56 pages just for one question) is there any way to make everything (not just fonts) bigger? I tried switching the font size to Mr. magoo and that helped slightly but I prefer everything bigger. Please help me!
try the search button then... but the answer is no.

02-13-07, 09:53 PM   #569
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by owensd

This ui is designed around maximum space and usability with the most functionality possible. I am sorry that its hard for you to read or see certain aspects clearly enough. There is on this forum another poster who has put up some ways of increasing font size but there is no way to increase the UI scale at this time.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-13-07 at 09:57 PM.

02-13-07, 10:21 PM   #570
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question about Bartender

Is Bartender a complete bar replacement? I am currently using and Bongos and am curious about using a different set. Is it as easy to set up (if it it is a complete bar replacement) TIA

02-13-07, 11:16 PM   #571
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr

Anyone else having this trouble, it was the memory setting. It was on 46 and I moved it to 70.....works great. Thanks Mazzle.

02-14-07, 02:17 AM   #572
Joev
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Joev
First of all i'd just like to say

Absolute awsome UI Mazzle, great work with the in-game installer realy helpfull

Secondly, i've set everything up and getting the hang of using alot of the addons but there just a few things that are slightly annoying me
  • Firstly, the context menu keeps popping up upon log in even though i've told it not to, not exactly a big problem but yeh...
  • The black box at the bottom that is supposed to be behind the Co-ord is just to the left of the co-ords, i'll get a screensht soon
  • The un-used action bar buttons are supposed to be hidden but sometimes they show up
Just got a screenshot for you Link

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-14-07 at 02:58 AM.

02-14-07, 02:59 AM   #573
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Joev
Just got a screenshot for you Link
Interesting. Please post this in the bug thread with all the information detailed in the first post. In that post, make sure to let me know if you tried remazzifying the layout.

And please don't embed large images. Use either thumbnails or just attach them.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 02-14-07 at 03:54 AM.

02-14-07, 03:20 AM   #574
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

why is there 2 pets showing for one party member?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitledkiikik.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	1058  

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-14-07 at 03:23 AM.

02-14-07, 03:21 AM   #575
kriscorrie
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by owensd
Can i just ask something about the above, which although not strictly related to the UI is probably important enough to warrant making the point.

The search function from my uses on these forums is exceptionally poor.

This is how ive experienced it and id appreciate if someone could tell me if it is me that is doing something wrong;

I perform a search on the term "monkeyquest" for example, it duely shows me a list of all the threads with that term within it, of which one is the support thread, i click on the link and i takes me to PAGE1 of the support thread which doesnt actually have any reference to that term. Therefore id still potentially have to scroll through 57 pages of responses to find the term, the only thing ive really learned using search is that this thread does have that term in it "somewhere".

I just thought that if this is the same for everyone it might be useful to stop the "OMG Use Search" responses. Of course its entirely possible im just doing something wrong, and beleive it or not im trying to be helpful here not flaming.

Might be worth the Admins taking a look at???

Anyway hope it helps

02-14-07, 03:38 AM   #576
Senefera
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by imoonfire
Yip I've disabled monkey quest and gone back to default quest log now,how do i get the tracker frame back in the right hand corner, its currently disbabled or set to hidden?
I have the same problem.
I have tried and search the FAQ, this forum and asked around alot, but I just can't find how to get the old quest tracker to show.

I do not have MonkeyQuest enabled, I have no bugs/errors (that I know of..) and I use the english version of the UI.

Oh.. and there is this one thing that bothers me some. When I target a mob I get his class to show either Warrior, Paladin or Mage. Nothing more. I've had druid mobs root me, shaman mobs chainlight me and the class still says Paladin. Maybe not the biggest deal in the world, but it gets on my nerves.. *grin*

Other than that I absolutely love your work! Keep it coming!

02-14-07, 03:45 AM   #577
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by kriscorrie
Can i just ask something about the above, which although not strictly related to the UI is probably important enough to warrant making the point.

The search function from my uses on these forums is exceptionally poor.

This is how ive experienced it and id appreciate if someone could tell me if it is me that is doing something wrong;

I perform a search on the term "monkeyquest" for example, it duely shows me a list of all the threads with that term within it, of which one is the support thread, i click on the link and i takes me to PAGE1 of the support thread which doesnt actually have any reference to that term. Therefore id still potentially have to scroll through 57 pages of responses to find the term, the only thing ive really learned using search is that this thread does have that term in it "somewhere".

I just thought that if this is the same for everyone it might be useful to stop the "OMG Use Search" responses. Of course its entirely possible im just doing something wrong, and beleive it or not im trying to be helpful here not flaming.

Might be worth the Admins taking a look at???

Anyway hope it helps

Make sure you're using "Search This Thread" not "Search Forums". When you get to the results, don't click on the name of the thread, click on the underlined part of the first post, and it will take you right to the post.

You can also click on a person's name and find all posts by that person.

02-14-07, 03:48 AM   #578
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Senefera
I have the same problem.
I have tried and search the FAQ, this forum and asked around alot, but I just can't find how to get the old quest tracker to show.

I do not have MonkeyQuest enabled, I have no bugs/errors (that I know of..) and I use the english version of the UI.

Oh.. and there is this one thing that bothers me some. When I target a mob I get his class to show either Warrior, Paladin or Mage. Nothing more. I've had druid mobs root me, shaman mobs chainlight me and the class still says Paladin. Maybe not the biggest deal in the world, but it gets on my nerves.. *grin*

Other than that I absolutely love your work! Keep it coming!
I do nothing to the quest tracker. I've never even used it before. I've been using MQ since way before Blizzard even added the tracker. I really don't know how it works.

02-14-07, 03:53 AM   #579
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by imoonfire
why is there 2 pets showing for one party member?
Hmm. I've seen reports where the pet frames don't disappear properly. My guess is that you previously had another person in the group. When the person left, the player change from party member 2 to party member 1, as did his pet. DUF moved the pet to the partypet1 slot, but, b/c of the bug, didn't hide the old frame.

I'm not sure if this is true, but it's possible. When stuff like that happens, I'd suggest typing either "/duf" (which opens the options and often fixes some visibility issues) or reloading the UI.

02-14-07, 04:15 AM   #580
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Hmm. I've seen reports where the pet frames don't disappear properly. My guess is that you previously had another person in the group. When the person left, the player change from party member 2 to party member 1, as did his pet. DUF moved the pet to the partypet1 slot, but, b/c of the bug, didn't hide the old frame.

I'm not sure if this is true, but it's possible. When stuff like that happens, I'd suggest typing either "/duf" (which opens the options and often fixes some visibility issues) or reloading the UI.
hmm , odd, the player that just left the group didn't have a pet

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD