08-09-07, 03:19 PM   #201
Judeldarne
A Defias Bandit
Ok...kinda a bug...

Mazzify...great.

Now, I want to be able to use my PW:Shield this way : target friend hit 2 (shield button bar binding) ...he's shielded. Target friend hit "alt+2" (where 2 is the binding of my button for shield)... self shielded. with standard interface or other interfaces (I use BT3 without mazzle installed) it works, with mazzle, it does nothing.

I know it's called the self cast modifier, but I can't figure out how to do this with mazzle.
08-09-07, 04:17 PM   #202
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

you could make a macro for it, and bind the macro to alt-2.

/cast [target=player]Power Word: Shield

That would make it cast on you, then just stick it on a bar and set the bindings in the bongos config window.
08-10-07, 12:34 AM   #203
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Judeldarne
Ok...kinda a bug...

Mazzify...great.

Now, I want to be able to use my PW:Shield this way : target friend hit 2 (shield button bar binding) ...he's shielded. Target friend hit "alt+2" (where 2 is the binding of my button for shield)... self shielded. with standard interface or other interfaces (I use BT3 without mazzle installed) it works, with mazzle, it does nothing.

I know it's called the self cast modifier, but I can't figure out how to do this with mazzle.
I'm not sure if it will work like that. I know that alt-clicking will self-cast as it should. Most of the layouts that Mazzifier sets up will have something already bound to Alt-2. If so, try unbinding that button.

If not, you could do the workaround malinoric suggested. You don't have to put it in a button though. You can use Spellbinder to make a binding right to the macro.
08-12-07, 07:24 AM   #204
Lykandre
A Murloc Raider
I've been holding off on asking this question since 1.1 was released (and perhaps even before that, I'm not sure).

I've lost control of my UI. Right from the initial Mazzification, I cannot select any of the option checkboxes after the General options page. This same thing occurs in the MazzleUI options GUI. For example, if I want to Mazzify a new toon as an auction mule, I cannot choose what type of layout Im interested in. Or if I choose to use a different HUD and would like to disable the Mazzle version, I cannot. The checkboxes dont highlight and dont allow me to interact.

I am using a smattering of mods not included with the package.

Bagnon
Banknon
DHUD
Various FuBar addons (although i dont recall which came with and which didnt)
Tankpoints
And if it matters, I have about a dozen mods that are totally disabled on my account that are active when my girlfriend needs to use this PC for some reason. I can list these if helpful.

My Screen resolution is 1920x1200, I use the 123noob 'steel' skin. Various button layouts for different characters...all with the same results.

I also get errors with ClearFont a lot - some examples :

Code:
[2007/08/12 08:59:39-173-x88]: ClearFont2d\Design.lua:32: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Code:
[2007/08/12 09:00:00-173-x2]: ClearFont2d\Design.lua:32: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:116: in function `TinyTip_LoDRun'
TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:798: in function <Interface\AddOns\TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:782>
I admittedly know very little about the tiny cogs that make all these toys play nicely together...its the classic "I know enough to be dangerous and screw things up all the time" situation. I appreciate the UI and all the hard work that goes into it. My problems are trivial, really...just wondering if it's an easy fix.
Thanks in advance!
08-15-07, 11:21 PM   #205
Gishin
A Defias Bandit
I'm getting this double 3d image for some reason next to my target on the bottom center as you can see here.

Someone help please!
08-15-07, 11:46 PM   #206
Gishin
A Defias Bandit
Also, if I change my equipment, a model of my char shows up on the left side. This is very very annoying.
08-16-07, 08:43 AM   #207
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you not rename your Interface folder when installing MazzleUI? You also have Skinner in that picture. I think the extra 3-d image might be Model Citizen or something. And you have an extra target frame at the top.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-19-07, 10:35 PM   #208
asaroth21
A Defias Bandit
* Just started ussing your UI today, and it went well on this character up until I went to Silvermoon. I used the AH, the Mailbox, and then went AFK for a bit. When I came back I went to look at the quest log for the voidwalker pet, and could not get the journal up via the "L" key. Ussing the standard menu bar results in defualt blizzard quest log with the addition of LightHeaded. Reloading and Unloading Nquestlog causes random crashing, and reports the postmentioned error in BugSack along with the little error tone BugSack makes when trying to bring up the log via "L".

* [2007/08/20 00:24:19-20-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:88: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)
nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:78: in function `IsModuleEnabled'
nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:106: in function `GetColor'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:311: in function `RefreshBackdrop'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:317: in function `RefreshTracker'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:129: in function `ToggleVisible'
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Core.lua:652: in function `nQuestToggle'
<string>:"MAZZLEUIQUEST":1: in function <[string "MAZZLEUIQUEST"]:1>

---

* 1680 X 1050
* Warlock, 10, Bloodelf
* Button Layout - Basic Small
* No addons beyound what MazzleUI comes with.

I updated Nquestlog to it's most current version, to no avail, and really did not want to delve further into the Interface/WTF folder trying to fix things, knowing that I would probably do more harm than good. So here I am posting this, in hopes it may be an easy fix. Your UI really is superb btw, it is quite nice to see such dedication, coming from an EQ player who only dreamed of community made UI's this innuitive.
08-19-07, 11:35 PM   #209
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by asaroth21
* Just started ussing your UI today, and it went well on this character up until I went to Silvermoon. I used the AH, the Mailbox, and then went AFK for a bit. When I came back I went to look at the quest log for the voidwalker pet, and could not get the journal up via the "L" key. Ussing the standard menu bar results in defualt blizzard quest log with the addition of LightHeaded. Reloading and Unloading Nquestlog causes random crashing, and reports the postmentioned error in BugSack along with the little error tone BugSack makes when trying to bring up the log via "L".

* [2007/08/20 00:24:19-20-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:88: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)
nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:78: in function `IsModuleEnabled'
nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:106: in function `GetColor'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:311: in function `RefreshBackdrop'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:317: in function `RefreshTracker'
nQuestLog-1.0\core.lua:129: in function `ToggleVisible'
MazzleUI-1.1\MazzleUI_Core.lua:652: in function `nQuestToggle'
<string>:"MAZZLEUIQUEST":1: in function <[string "MAZZLEUIQUEST"]:1>

---

* 1680 X 1050
* Warlock, 10, Bloodelf
* Button Layout - Basic Small
* No addons beyound what MazzleUI comes with.

I updated Nquestlog to it's most current version, to no avail, and really did not want to delve further into the Interface/WTF folder trying to fix things, knowing that I would probably do more harm than good. So here I am posting this, in hopes it may be an easy fix. Your UI really is superb btw, it is quite nice to see such dedication, coming from an EQ player who only dreamed of community made UI's this innuitive.
I don't understand exactly what you did. Error seems to indicate something wasn't loaded. You probably inadvertently disabled something at some point. I'd try re-mazzifying add-on selection.
08-19-07, 11:51 PM   #210
asaroth21
A Defias Bandit
I appreciate the hasty response. I re-mazzified the add-on selection, however it resulted in the same error. I also failed to mention the fubar quest journal icon (it's default was top left) is also not appearing. Can i save all my hotkeys and setting and compeltely redo the entire package (would that be done by deleting all the MazzleUI files/folders?) or is there more simple way to fix this problem?

Edit- Well it was quite easy to get Nquest back onto the FuBar, but I still cant bring up the Nquest log, via the hidden hotkey, or the "L" button, nor the FuBar. I have tried adjusting all the Nquest options, reseting the profile and defualts etc, and no avail. I also recieved this (these) error(s) as well, during those events.

2007/08/20 02:01:49-24-x2]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\BlizzardFrames.lua:22: AceDB-2.0: "RegisterDefaults" has already been called for "BlizzardFrames"::"profile".
FuBarPlugin-2.0-44269:494: in function `?'
Dewdrop-2.0-46777 (nQuestLog):708: in function <...ce\AddOns\nQuestLog\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:649>

---

2007/08/20 02:06:08-24-x17]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\BlizzardFrames.lua:34: AceEvent-2.0: Cannot unregister event "GOSSIP_SHOW". "BlizzardFrames" is not registered with it.
Ace2\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:100: in function `error'
AceEvent-2.0-44693 (nQuestLog):558: in function `UnregisterEvent'
nQuestLog-1.0\modules\BlizzardFrames.lua:34: in function `ToggleEnabled'
nQuestLog-1.0\moduleLoading.lua:64: in function `func'
Dewdrop-2.0-46777 (nQuestLog):710: in function <...ce\AddOns\nQuestLog\libs\Dewdrop-2.0\Dewdrop-2.0.lua:649>

---

Last edited by asaroth21 : 08-20-07 at 12:07 AM.
08-20-07, 12:26 AM   #211
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Somehow you have two versions of nQL. The normal one and one with "-1.0" after it.......... That's why you're having issues, I think.

edit: wth did you find nQuestLog-1.0 anyway? ???
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-23-07, 01:44 AM   #212
DarvinWOW
A Kobold Labourer
I was wondering which mod gives the value of stats on items.

The problem is that Next to Strength it gives me a heal value, and next to Stamina. At first it was all good but awhile ago it just changed and I don't know which mod it is.

Thanks
08-23-07, 03:47 AM   #213
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by DarvinWOW
I was wondering which mod gives the value of stats on items.

The problem is that Next to Strength it gives me a heal value, and next to Stamina. At first it was all good but awhile ago it just changed and I don't know which mod it is.

Thanks
That addon would be RatingBuster. Type "/ratingbuster" to bring up its menu.
08-24-07, 02:48 PM   #214
Ugolstovin
A Murloc Raider

I love the AddOn Waypoint but lately it has been acting strangely. When I died yesterday, rather than show an arrow to my corpse, it showed a very far away arrow labled "Skymaster Sunwing", the Tranquillien bat handler. However rather than pointing towards Tranquillien, the arrow appeared to be pointing to a spot in the middle of the ocean. I used /noway to clear the que but every time I die or resurrect waypoint comes back up with the arrow. I tried turning off the AddOn and turning it back on, and I tried remazzifying but to no avail. I scanned this topic and I didn't see anything like it. How can I fix this?

For some reason (unknown to me, maybe is not updated with BC?) ToFu created a note automatically on my map saying that the Skymaster lived in the ocean. If anyone else has this issue I hope the read this first

Last edited by Ugolstovin : 08-24-07 at 09:18 PM.
08-25-07, 03:47 PM   #215
natranr
A Murloc Raider
i have a problem seeing other players chat bubbles, i can see my own,but not others. and idea? when i uninstalled mazzleui, it worked fine but then stopped working when i reinstalled.
08-26-07, 12:28 PM   #216
Koonihc
A Fallenroot Satyr
what?

How do i fix this one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	1376  
08-26-07, 04:01 PM   #217
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I don't think oCD is in 1.1, is it? Are you using the latest MazzleUI? Also - you do realize you can copy/paste that error, right?

08-26-07, 08:02 PM   #218
natranr
A Murloc Raider
as i said, no one will reply, just a yes i know how to fix that or a no i have never seen that and will try to help you. jees.
08-26-07, 08:28 PM   #219
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Maybe because nothing in MazzleUI should touch your chat bubbles. This was the next question I was going to ask you, before you started giving me attitude in your PM. "Have you installed anything else besides what comes with MazzleUI?"

If yes, then that may be your culprit. If no, then start disabling things until you find it.

08-26-07, 09:28 PM   #220
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
I don't think oCD is in 1.1, is it? Are you using the latest MazzleUI? Also - you do realize you can copy/paste that error, right?
Nope, it's not in 1.1.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread