06-09-07, 02:21 AM   #1481
Buttspawn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, 'buttspawn'.

Typical response from a typical douchebag. To do your job, let me state the following: The problem with the Map not being displayed is Mazzle's lack of ability to update his addons. Cartographer is the main problem here.

At any rate, I'll be posting here again in due time, as I'm currently working on my own UI package. Unlike Mazzle, I will make sure the addons are up to date, and I will actually answer your questions instead of making an ass of myself with unintelligent responses to your questions.

06-09-07, 03:20 AM   #1482
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dear Buttspawn,
I don't normally say this, but, seriously, learn to read.
It is unfair of you to say that you acknowledge that other people are having this issue when you have obviously not looked anywhere in the forums for the answer, which Mazz has stated, several times. If you look closer, it is explained.
Furthermore, Mazzle is working on the new version, as has also been stated in several threads and shown by the recent hotfix.
If you are an aspiring author, as you say, and you make something this complicated and go out of your way to publish it for others, I'm sure you will come to realize the time this kind of thing takes to create and the dedication it takes to read people bash your work the way you and so many others have done to Mazz.
Mazz did not have to release this package.
Mazz owes you nothing. It takes 5-10 minutes for YOU to manually update it. Let Mazz finish all necessary modifications in peace. Posts like yours tend to make authors stop updating.
Also, as I'm sure you might have learned by now, if you do read any of the threads, Cairenn does not tolerate such hostility, so please, before you start the severe name-calling and self-promotions, note that this is WOWInterface and these are the Mazzle threads. Please post in kind.
Mazz, great work on the package.

Last edited by Nynaeve : 06-09-07 at 03:23 AM.

06-09-07, 06:49 AM   #1483
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Buttspawn
Typical response from a typical douchebag. To do your job, let me state the following: The problem with the Map not being displayed is Mazzle's lack of ability to update his addons. Cartographer is the main problem here.

At any rate, I'll be posting here again in due time, as I'm currently working on my own UI package. Unlike Mazzle, I will make sure the addons are up to date, and I will actually answer your questions instead of making an ass of myself with unintelligent responses to your questions.

L2update!

I'm running 156 addons in Mazzle UI all updated to latest version never had 1 single problem with Mazzle UI (been using it since 3months now) update is so easy i dont see why the hell Mazzle should bother with it since all you need to do is get wowaceupdater Install Stand Alone Libraries and then just update all the mods without libs.....and if you dont have the skills to do that go play Tetriz! instead of being so rude to Mazzle!

06-09-07, 07:49 AM   #1484
Lothar64
A Kobold Labourer
Problem with cartograph

Hi everybody. I'm sorry if you don't understand me wery well but i don't speak english a lot.
I have a problem with cartographer addon. When i lauch the map with "m" button it works correctly but when I try to zoom or dezoom to get world map i can't and cartographer immediatly put currect map again. So i just can view my current map and not any other zone map. I tried a lot of things and nothing works :'( I hope someone will be able to help me. (I think there is an error in my cartographer.lua but it is just an hypothesis). Thank you.

06-09-07, 08:01 AM   #1485
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Maxian
L2update!

I'm running 156 addons in Mazzle UI all updated to latest version never had 1 single problem with Mazzle UI (been using it since 3months now) update is so easy i dont see why the hell Mazzle should bother with it since all you need to do is get wowaceupdater Install Stand Alone Libraries and then just update all the mods without libs.....and if you dont have the skills to do that go play Tetriz! instead of being so rude to Mazzle!

To add to Maxian's comment:

There have been various threads about "manually" updating the addons in MazzleUI. The threads listed various steps from getting the Standalone Libraries to getting WoWAceUpdater, etc.

Mazzle also specified that certain addons like Bongos must not be manually updated. In the quick fix zip in the MazzleUI download, Mazzle released a version of Bongos as well as the Mazzifier. Have you downloaded and updated those? (Not really relevant to your "map" question, but...)

As for me, now that I have WoWAceUpdater, I constantly just run that application once in a while and update the addons. Very easy and a few clicks, but do educate yourself on how it works. The threads says it all. There are some non-Ace addons that you'll have to update yourself, and I believe somebody started a thread about that as well.

Originally Posted by Nynaeve
Mazz owes you nothing. It takes 5-10 minutes for YOU to manually update it. Let Mazz finish all necessary modifications in peace. Posts like yours tend to make authors stop updating.
QFT

06-09-07, 08:10 AM   #1486
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Buttspawn

no one cares about your crappy UI

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7

06-09-07, 04:26 PM   #1487
bodybagz
A Defias Bandit
i just need some help my deuce commander wont work so i cant use my fire stones or anything like that

06-09-07, 04:59 PM   #1488
stec
A Cliff Giant
Rockon Mazz your UI is ace.

@ Buttspawn your name says it all imo (Crawlback in) oh yea L2 Update, ive never had one problem with mazzle that wasnt caused by myself adding different mods once rid of them im fine, i update with wowace once a week and never had any other issue.

If you cant update a package made as user friendly as this, your UI is gonna suck, retire now ^^

Edit: @ nynaeve, Nordrassil ? mage? is it you..........

06-09-07, 06:40 PM   #1489
raddue
A Murloc Raider
I just had a problem using Mazzle that I would like some advice on how to solve.

I was playing my 16 Warlock without a hitch, I tried to change the number of buttons in one of the bars from one to two. When I tried, suddenly all of the buttons on the right-hand side of the minimap disappeared. The only bar that didn't go away was my pet bar. (Note: I was using the Mazzlefuzz Warlock Layout).

So I open the Bongos options and I can't find anything. I set the visibility to all of the bars to visible and I still can't see my bars. I check the opacity and as far as I can tell, they are fine. I check the sizing; again, fine.

I log into my 62 druid and everything is there, as it should be. I goof off for a bit, shifting between forms and everything is just fine.

Go back to my Warlock, still borked. I tried to re-Mazzify, still borked. I tried to re-Mazzify using the basic layout, still borked. I deleted my profile in the Bongos options and try re-Mazzifying again. I have tried re-Mazzifying in a hundred different ways:

-Complete installs
-Button and/or Layout installs only
-Mazzlefuzz's Warlock Layout vs. Basic Layout

Etc, etc, and nothing works. Clearly I messed up something in the profile for Bongos for my Warlock characters so my question is this:

How do I reset the profile for a character in Bongos COMPLETELY?!

Thanks.

06-09-07, 06:51 PM   #1490
NoN
A Murloc Raider
so the help thread is not a flame tread?

06-09-07, 07:27 PM   #1491
raddue
A Murloc Raider
Answer to my problem found here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...t=10400&page=2

06-10-07, 04:10 AM   #1492
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by NoN
so the help thread is not a flame tread?
When you mix MMO kiddies with the anonymity of the internet, any thread can become a flame thread. But these forums are moderated, so it shouldn't get too bad.

06-10-07, 05:24 AM   #1493
Piper
A Murloc Raider
Hello,

I've been using MazzleUI for a few weeks and I like it. Last night after I transfered a toon from a server back to my main server, I tried to mazzify the toon but the result was werid. the gameframe is not rescaled and there isn't the bottom black section where all the buttoms are. Most addons are mazzified (so they seem), but due to the missing bottom secions and the backgroup graphic that's supposed to be at the bottom, the UI looks weird. Also bongos bars are all sqoushed at the lower left corner.

I logged back to my main and her settings are still good. I tried to remazzify the new toon a few times but always same result.

as a last attempt, I backed up the interface folder (with the settings for my main, who's mazzleUI is set to perfect) and the WTF folder and reinstalled the whole package, updated it with aceupdater.

Then when I log into it as a fresh UI installation and tried to mazzleUI my main, same bug happened.

Please Help.

Thanks

06-10-07, 06:24 AM   #1494
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You got an error when mazzifying that character. You need to see what that error is before anyone can help.

06-10-07, 06:46 AM   #1495
Piper
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
You got an error when mazzifying that character. You need to see what that error is before anyone can help.

No. I didn't get any errior message. But the bottom section isn't created after I go through the pre-start set up phrase. And this happens to every character. Also the 3D model on the lower left corner is missing as well.

Last edited by Piper : 06-10-07 at 06:49 AM.

06-10-07, 06:50 AM   #1496
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You probably just didn't notice it. Look in bugsack and look in your chat frame carefully. Look before and after you reload when mazzifying.

06-10-07, 08:33 AM   #1497
Anis
A Defias Bandit
Hi! Does anyone know an UI similar or at least which would look like Mazzle's in general?
I liked the MazzleUI since i installed it, though i could not install it on any of my other characters, and i cant get any h elpon the forums, i've started to look around. So, are there any custom UI's which get close to MazzleUI's functionality, looks and simplicity?

06-10-07, 10:08 AM   #1498
td3201
A Murloc Raider
health monitor

Is there a health monitor of some sorts included with mazzle? Something that dings when I get to a certain threshold. If not, anyone have any recommendations for a mod? I think I got used to this from another compilation and never look @ my own health, haha.

06-10-07, 08:57 PM   #1499
valderos
A Murloc Raider
Bongos error when mazzifying a new character

When running Mazzifier on a newly created Shaman, I got the following error message in the bug sack:

Bongos_ActionBar\actionBar\bar.lua:186: attempt to call method 'GetStart' (a nil value)
Bongos\bar.lua:155: in function `action'
Bongos\bar.lua:342: in function `ForAllIDs'
Bongos\profiles.lua:32: in function `Load'
Bongos_Options\panels\profiles.lua:68: in function `BOptionsProfiles_LoadProfile'
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

and

Bongos\bar.lua:288: BActionBar2:SetScale(): Scale must be > 0
Bongos\bar.lua:288: in function `action'
Bongos\bar.lua:335: in function `ForAll'
Bongos\bar.lua:349: in function `action'
Bongos\lib\Infield.lua:22: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos\lib\Infield.lua:18>

The result is that the action bars are all missing from the screen. Any ideas?

06-11-07, 06:43 AM   #1500
Xeremeh
A Murloc Raider
Just got MazzleUI, and I'm really digging it! (not literally of course.. more like picking a nose). Anyhow, I noticed alot of the problems with the recent Blizzard updates (such as the map and whatnot), and fixxed them through the WoWAceUpdater that was mentioned in this thread (praise Jesus for that!). Now, I'm no pushover usually, but I looked all over for that mentioned list of addons that needed to be manually updated (didn't use aceupdater), and could not find them for the life of me! Any help or, more likely, link to the forum thread showing these addons, would be appreciated! Thanks! =)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD