09-25-13, 01:52 AM   #1
tripcf
A Defias Bandit
Looking for an addon to track individual DOT Ticks

I am trying to max my Sub Rogue DPS, and I am looking for an addon that can track my Hemorrhage DOT ticks. Think CombustionHelper, but instead of ignite ticks I need Hemorrhage ticks.

Why? Well Hemo ticks is dependent on how much the attack hit for initially. I need to have the information displayed so I know if I should re-apply Hemo based on Weapon/Trinket procs.

If you guys know of something it would be appreciated. I have spent all night messing with features of different addons, but I either don't know enough to get it to display what I want, or I haven't found the correct addon.. yet.

Thanks.
09-25-13, 06:59 AM   #2
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I mighe have a solution for it, but it doesn't keep the value when you retarget the mob.
09-25-13, 10:10 AM   #3
Malsomnus
A Cobalt Mageweaver
I'm not competely sure I understand the features you want, but if you want to see the value of a debuff on an enemy unit then you can try MooTrack. I use it to track the Ignite damage on my current target, so it might fit your needs for this too.

Remember, every time you post a comment on an add-on, a kitten gets its wings!
09-25-13, 10:52 AM   #4
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Originally Posted by Malsomnus View Post
I'm not competely sure I understand the features you want, but if you want to see the value of a debuff on an enemy unit then you can try MooTrack. I use it to track the Ignite damage on my current target, so it might fit your needs for this too.
I don't think that would work, he wants to see his min/avg/max weapon damage every time it's changes, and he wants to track his current min/avg/max weapon damange when he used hemorrage, as lon as hemorrage is up.
09-25-13, 05:04 PM   #5
tripcf
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Resike View Post
I don't think that would work, he wants to see his min/avg/max weapon damage every time it's changes, and he wants to track his current min/avg/max weapon damange when he used hemorrage, as lon as hemorrage is up.
You got it! Sorry I couldn't explain it better.
09-25-13, 05:04 PM   #6
tripcf
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Resike View Post
I mighe have a solution for it, but it doesn't keep the value when you retarget the mob.
That is fine, some functionality on a single target fight is better then no functionality at all.
09-26-13, 02:28 AM   #7
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
When i get home i can share my beta way of it, and if thats what you need then i can make a proper addon for it in 1-2 days.

However it came into my mind, i'm not sure you can gain dps with it when you cast it with more wepaon damage. Because it's kinda rng that you might gonna overwrite your last high wepaon damage dot with your procced low weapon damage.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an addon to track individual DOT Ticks