08-17-09, 08:59 PM   #1
jpg158
A Kobold Labourer

Give me back my bars

For some reason all my of my Fubar addons are showing up as mini map icons down the side of the screen. I have been through options the read me text and help with no luck on how to solve the problem. I have updated the addons numerous times to no avail. Please some one give me a clue on how to get the bars back

08-17-09, 09:59 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
By default the following happens:

The minimap is inside the Carbonite map at the location of your player arrow or docked in the top left corner if it does not have room to draw it on the map. The minimap buttons are moved to a Carbonite window on the right side of the screen. The button window can be moved by left clicking and dragging the title area. Right clicking the title area shows a menu, which includes a scale slider.

If you don't like it, it can be turned off by right clicking a non icon area of map, selecting "Options" and unchecking "Move Minimap into Carbonite map (reload required)" in the options window. Click on "Reload" when asked or Log out and back in and it will be changed.

08-18-09, 11:01 PM   #3
Smeagol01
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jpg158 View Post
For some reason all my of my Fubar addons are showing up as mini map icons down the side of the screen. I have been through options the read me text and help with no luck on how to solve the problem. I have updated the addons numerous times to no avail. Please some one give me a clue on how to get the bars back

do you use broker2fubar?

if yes thats the culprit for you i thinnk since i got the same problem before iswitched to ldb

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Give me back my bars