03-21-08, 04:55 AM   #1
Aeternal
A Defias Bandit
Question Help to recognize an addon

Can anyone see what addon is the box on the bottom left of the screen in this movie? The box where is Grid addon, and the chat addon what is?
And what addon track her cooldowns on the bottom right that pulse the bar when the cooldown end.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...1&stream=Vimeo

Thanks a lot and sorry but i canīt recognize those addons for the bad quality of the movie.
03-21-08, 06:38 AM   #2
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aeternal View Post
Can anyone see what addon is the box on the bottom left of the screen in this movie? The box where is Grid addon, and the chat addon what is?
They look like normal chat windows to me, perhaps Prat is being used. I can see Grid on there, but im not sure what is behind it. I want to say SW_Stats but its not displaying any information. There is also a point in the video where you can see a WIM window popup.
03-21-08, 07:17 AM   #3
Arabeth
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I am wondering if the cooldowns aren't NaturEnemyCastBars. I haven't used them in a long time and I don't know if they pulse now but they look similar as near as I can tell.
03-21-08, 09:58 AM   #4
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
NECB bars don't pulse, in fact NECB does not show CDs. Mods like Hourglass can show CDs. I know Hourglass2 does have the ability to show a "emphasized" bar when your CD is near completion.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help to recognize an addon