03-29-08, 06:16 AM   #1
AceRimmerRD
A Defias Bandit
Help me find right addon

Im looking for the Addon that when you hover over items such as weapons and armour, a box comes up showing what you have currently equipped. please help me find this addon as it is very usefull not having to goto my char screen every time i want to compare stuff
03-29-08, 07:40 AM   #2
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by AceRimmerRD View Post
Im looking for the Addon that when you hover over items such as weapons and armour, a box comes up showing what you have currently equipped. please help me find this addon as it is very usefull not having to goto my char screen every time i want to compare stuff
The default UI will show current equipment if you hold down the SHIFT key while mousing over items.
03-29-08, 07:55 AM   #3
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the addon your looking for ( before itbecame part to the default UI ) is either EQcompare
Equipcompare
or Tekkcompare
if you like tekkcompare's ablitiy to do this with chat box links but wantto use one of the other addons you can take everything except hovertips and tekkcompare toc out of the the tekkcompare addon folders and be left just with the hover tip functionality.

Doc
03-29-08, 08:27 AM   #4
AceRimmerRD
A Defias Bandit
thanks for the reply guys

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help me find right addon