Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-06-10, 07:49 AM   #1
Valcry
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
General Trouble with new DUI's

Hello,

I tried OpenRDX several months ago, but delete it again becuase I have not enough time to make my own UnitFrames. But with the new DUI's I would like to try again. Unfortunately I have several general problems and errors which I would like to describe instead of posting several StackTraces here.

If someone could give me a hint how to solve or which StackTraces you need, I will post it here, of course.

I tried two times exactly the description in "OpenRDX come back of the dummies link", but unsuccessful.

1) Renamed Addons and WTF
2) Copied all Blizzard-Addons to the new, empty Addons-Folder
3) Installed OpenRDX, Mediapack, Konyagi DUI, Persolite DUI etc... as required. No further Addons installed.
4) Disabled all Blizzard frames via OpenRDX.

Now, my problems:

1) Switching between both DUI's (Konyagi/Persolite) does not work very smooth. Most of all times nothing will be shown. Sometimes just a lot of grey/silver min-bars or parts of Graphics. Unmoveable and Unhideable. Reload UI cleans the screen, but must of all times I still see the Original Chatframe, during the time the DUI is not be shown.

2) Switching between Solo and Party (or others) is causing the same under 1)

3) Damage and ThreatMeters doesn't work. Initialization Error. There will be a green bar with a black title stating, there is an error. The UnitFrame can not be loaded. MediaPack is installed, for your info.

4) Minimap can not be shown. Error as well, in both, Konyagi and Persolite.

Haven't checked more functionality because of the heavy trouble.

I really like OpenRDX and I'm sure it must be something stupid from my side. But I have no clue, what

My Resolution ist 1280 x 1024 if this might be related to the minimap-thing because I believe it will be drawn out of screen-area.

Ah, Tried to Reset the Desktop and repositioned everything. Reloaded UI and it "crashed" again.

Any hints? Any requests for the error logs?

Thx a lot in advance,
Valcry

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » General Trouble with new DUI's