04-16-09, 12:53 AM   #1
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Errors I have since patch....new version coming soon?

Love your addon and feel like I can't play without it. Obviously, since the patch things are a bit "funky". I have found the following issues with Carbonite (I am posting some of this in the nUI area as well because some could be conflicts between the two addons):

In this first one the instance map is clearly missing from the map window and the icons of the party members look more like those of cartographer rather than carbonite. Not sure what is causing this but its very annoying cuz I LOVED having the Carbonite minimap show my instance the way it usually did.

In this one you can clearly see (I hope) that there are actually two different arrows for my character showing, one is sorta correct and the other is not. Also, at times I have noticed that the arrow just quits turning at all and it looks like I am running sideways.

This last one, I'm not sure if it is Carbonite or nUI causing the problem, or if the two just can't play nice right now. But as you can see I do have Carbonite set to put the minimap in my map window and manage the buttons outside of the map. nUI has its own way of managing the buttons and usually the two play fairly nicely together and it never hits my map but as you can see in this shot the buttons are fully fubar'd in my map and you actually can't even select them like this. Not good if you want to try to open atlas or atlasloot or anything else like that.

04-16-09, 01:40 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carb 3.1 should fix the first 2 problems.

Don't know what would cause the nUI issue. Have you updated nUI? Try 3.1 and see if it is still doing that.

04-16-09, 03:41 PM   #3
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Yeah, I got your update and the first two are gone. Thanks!

As for the last one I'm working with Scott cuz it does seem to be a nUI issue.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Errors I have since patch....new version coming soon?