04-16-09, 04:33 AM   #1
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
A Small feature if you please

Hey guys,
I would first like to say a big thanx for keeping this alive. I have been a subscriber for just over 12months and it has been the best money i have spent on a addon.

I would like to ask for a small feature please. With patch 3.1 the blizzard quest tracker has a popup next to a quest with the quest item needed for the quest. I updated my version of carbonite and i can't have both carb and blizz trackers running.

Any chance of you guys adding the quest item icon in your tracker please, and have the currently tracked/watched quest item appear next to the quest.

Thank you.

04-16-09, 08:42 AM   #2
Soladia
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was actually coming to post a request for this as well. I love how Carbonite handles quests, but I also loved how the default one had the needed items next to the quest. Saved a lot of time digging through my ever-so-messy inventory!

04-16-09, 01:11 PM   #3
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gothicknight View Post
Hey guys,
I would first like to say a big thanx for keeping this alive. I have been a subscriber for just over 12months and it has been the best money i have spent on a addon.

I would like to ask for a small feature please. With patch 3.1 the blizzard quest tracker has a popup next to a quest with the quest item needed for the quest. I updated my version of carbonite and i can't have both carb and blizz trackers running.

Any chance of you guys adding the quest item icon in your tracker please, and have the currently tracked/watched quest item appear next to the quest.

Thank you.
Yes, it will hopefully be in the next release

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » A Small feature if you please