02-17-07, 11:31 PM   #701
Charybdis
A Cyclonian
Raid Symbols

I like to be able to use my numpad to quickly assign the raid symbols (1-8 for each symbol).

Looking through the keybindings menu those options are no longer available as far as I can tell.

Anyone got any tips?

02-17-07, 11:41 PM   #702
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Charybdis
I like to be able to use my numpad to quickly assign the raid symbols (1-8 for each symbol).

Looking through the keybindings menu those options are no longer available as far as I can tell.

Anyone got any tips?
If you were using an addon that allowed you to assign the raid symbols using key bindings before, then you'll have to download and reinstall that addon. Otherwise, I don't personally know of any default Blizzard keybinding options that let you do this...where in the keybindings menu did you assign the keybindings before MazzleUI?

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-17-07, 11:53 PM   #703
Aldmehr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the response... I have some follow up comments.

Originally Posted by Vint
2 - Tinytip is configurable.. either through MazzleOptions or DueceCommander
i agree. i can get to the tinytip configuration through mazzleoptions or /ttip... however, after looking through all the options, I still don't see how to move the tooltip window, which hides/fades out automatically. am I missing something?

3 - Dunno.. there's been a couple of posts about the quest tracker in this thread and the bug report thread.. I honestly don't remember if a solution was found to re-enable the default one (it appears to be anchored to the bottom of the minimap, hence, with the minimap at the bottom, the tracker is off screen)
ah, this explains it. basically the blizzard automatic quest tracker won't display properly (not on the viewable screen) with the minimap moved to the bottom center by mazzleui... unless mazzleui decides to mod the code the in future to fix this... (i doubt its worth the effort.... i'll just go download a different quest tracker.)

Thanks,

Aldmehr

02-18-07, 01:17 AM   #704
yothisbling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Map Question Again

Is there a way you can load saved coords into the map like in Meta Map?

02-18-07, 03:36 AM   #705
valderos
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Charybdis

Anyone got any tips?
I found the bindings for this in the Key Bindings menu, under Miscellaneous, there's a Raid Targetting Option. Hope that helps.

02-18-07, 03:38 AM   #706
valderos
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Ire
I have noticed that you have to do this several times do it on the fubar nameplate addon and make so it is on 'show' and not 'hidden' also do it in your interface options.

Ire
Thanks for the reply. I've got it working.

02-18-07, 04:03 AM   #707
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

If there is an option on the smartbuff configuration menu to change the amount of times the "imoonfire needs arcane intellect"(for example) pops up on the screen , what is this option called? I'd like for it to display 1 or 2 times. It just gets annoying hearing the sound and the pop up displaying constantly when a group member is out of range to buff.

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 02-18-07 at 04:37 AM.

02-18-07, 07:05 AM   #708
Charybdis
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Kamishimi
If you were using an addon that allowed you to assign the raid symbols using key bindings before, then you'll have to download and reinstall that addon. Otherwise, I don't personally know of any default Blizzard keybinding options that let you do this...where in the keybindings menu did you assign the keybindings before MazzleUI?

No, it was a default blizzard binding.

Thanks for the reply Vald.. will take a look around that area, may've missed it (been some long hours at work unfortunately)

02-18-07, 08:38 AM   #709
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by yothisbling
Is there a way you can load saved coords into the map like in Meta Map?
Using the command /waypoint xx xx (where xx xx is the coordinates) will put a waypoint on the map. You can also control right click on cartographer to create a waypoint where the cursor is.

02-18-07, 08:56 AM   #710
Wonders
A Murloc Raider
I am having a problem with what I think is enemy (non-player) nameplates. I know that this used to be removed by pushing the "v" key. I noticed that in the keybinding menu it is alt shft v now. My problem is that when I push the alt shft v combonation it removes the red bar above the enemies head, but when I engage a new enemy it is back up there again and I have to click those three buttons again. How do I remove that bar permanently? Thanks.

02-18-07, 08:59 AM   #711
Ricowan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Aldmehr
ah, this explains it. basically the blizzard automatic quest tracker won't display properly (not on the viewable screen) with the minimap moved to the bottom center by mazzleui... unless mazzleui decides to mod the code the in future to fix this... (i doubt its worth the effort.... i'll just go download a different quest tracker.)
Since FuBar is already there, I'd suggest installing the QuestFu plugin as an alternate and detaching QuestFu's tooltip. You can place the detached tooltip anywhere on the screen and it has options for scaling, etc. QuestFu has some other neat features too.

02-18-07, 11:31 AM   #712
Dellex
A Murloc Raider
I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything on it here or ingame

Whenever someone tries to open a trade with me it says that the trade is refused and it is getting a bit annoying :P not sure when it started so I'm not sure why it's happening but any help would be appreciated!

thanks

02-18-07, 12:30 PM   #713
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wonders
I am having a problem with what I think is enemy (non-player) nameplates. I know that this used to be removed by pushing the "v" key. I noticed that in the keybinding menu it is alt shft v now. My problem is that when I push the alt shft v combonation it removes the red bar above the enemies head, but when I engage a new enemy it is back up there again and I have to click those three buttons again. How do I remove that bar permanently? Thanks.

Please read the FAQs regarding effieciency (I can't spell today..sorry) modes

02-18-07, 12:31 PM   #714
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Dellex
I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything on it here or ingame

Whenever someone tries to open a trade with me it says that the trade is refused and it is getting a bit annoying :P not sure when it started so I'm not sure why it's happening but any help would be appreciated!

thanks

Go into your interface options and disable the block trades option

02-18-07, 01:22 PM   #715
Wonders
A Murloc Raider
Please read the FAQs regarding effieciency (I can't spell today..sorry) modes
I've read the entire FAQ. If it is in the FAQ then I don't understand what to do. I've read over the options given in MazzleOptions in game. I then tried to check or uncheck the options given for Name Settings Full and Name Settings Reduced. I currently have none of them checked and that bar still appears. Nothing seems to change the red bar with the name of my target. If I click the alt shift v it goes away, but comes back on the very next mob I target.

02-18-07, 02:32 PM   #716
Ire
A Murloc Raider

Try switching it to Always. If that doesn't work, you might want to head over to the Ace site, and grab a updated version of Cartographer

Thanks for the all help but I figured out what the problem was, is that if you hold shift+mouse wheel it will change the transparency and thats why I couldn't see my nodes or any Icons I had in my world map. So to able to see my icons and nodes I have to have the full background of the world map if I only do the design of the outer edge of the world map then I can't see them all.

Ire

02-18-07, 10:57 PM   #717
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Wonders
I've read the entire FAQ. If it is in the FAQ then I don't understand what to do. I've read over the options given in MazzleOptions in game. I then tried to check or uncheck the options given for Name Settings Full and Name Settings Reduced. I currently have none of them checked and that bar still appears. Nothing seems to change the red bar with the name of my target. If I click the alt shift v it goes away, but comes back on the very next mob I target.

Check your settings in NameToggleFu..there is currently an issue with the settings not 'sticking'

02-18-07, 11:54 PM   #718
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

It seemed that after DAB went out of use in Mazzle, whenever you re-mazzify the button layou t/keybinding, it switches the class bar setting around a bit. For example, on my paladin, when I first mazzify the paly layout buttons, it set healing as primary bar (hotkeys: 1,2,3...), but then at level 28 when I redo it, it suddenly swap the setting from primary healing to attacking.

02-19-07, 12:00 AM   #719
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by 123noob
It seemed that after DAB went out of use in Mazzle, whenever you re-mazzify the button layou t/keybinding, it switches the class bar setting around a bit. For example, on my paladin, when I first mazzify the paly layout buttons, it set healing as primary bar (hotkeys: 1,2,3...), but then at level 28 when I redo it, it suddenly swap the setting from primary healing to attacking.

Did you check to make sure its not just showing a different page? I don't know if the paladin layout(s) have any pages to the bars like some of the other classes, but its something to check

02-19-07, 12:30 AM   #720
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by yothisbling
Is there a hot key that you can program so you can click on yourself or party members, because in Blizz's UI it was F1, F2, etc. And also is there a way to increase the Font of Super Inspect? I use 1600X1200 and all the font that isn't apart of Mazzle is really small!
choose large font size when you mazzify or mangoose.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD