12-17-09, 03:18 PM   #1
Blixzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hi, Wowinterface, How get the Button ?

Hi, i looked at http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14722-ShestakUI.html

ShestakUi, and i want the buttonstyle, and wondering if the Buttonstyle work with bartender 4,
i couldnt find any Tuturial for. " rActionBarStyler"
"rActionButtonStyler"
i want to use rActionButtonStyler with that style, who aint work in buttonfacade, but for all buttons and buffes,
12-17-09, 04:19 PM   #2
zero-kill
A Firelord

Sounds like you all ready know what to do, use the rActionButtonStyler and the button style is located in the Interface folder.
12-17-09, 04:20 PM   #3
Blixzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

.. it doenst work with bartender 4, and it doenst work with satrina buff frame, and u didnt answear nothing about my question...
any1 who can transform that style to a Buttonfacade style, or make so that only work on all addons!
12-17-09, 05:17 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That skin in the screenshots looks a bit like the Caith skin for ButtonFacade. You can use that instead.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tonFacade.html
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cadeCaith.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-17-09, 05:33 PM   #5
Blixzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Yes it looks like that, but it isnt, its a outline inside and outside the border, and that 1 was the best style i ever seen!
12-17-09, 08:52 PM   #6
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Blixzer View Post
Yes it looks like that, but it isnt, its a outline inside and outside the border, and that 1 was the best style i ever seen!
You can download a button facade skin, anyone, and then modify the button .tga in the buttonfacade folder named 'Normal', modify to your needs and there you go!
12-18-09, 05:31 AM   #7
Blixzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah, i didnt ask for that either, i asked, how can i use that Style with out Buttonfacade ?
12-18-09, 06:08 AM   #8
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Just copy the ractionbuttonstyler addon from shestak ui over to your addons folder. It will work with bartender4. You can't however, use buttonfacade at the same time.
12-18-09, 07:17 AM   #9
numein
A Cyclonian

And note that rActionButtonStyler works only for actionbar buttons, you can't skin buffs with it.
12-18-09, 03:39 PM   #10
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Or, in clearer terms, what we're telling you is that if you want an rActionButtonStyler theme to work with ButtonFacade, you will either need to create a ButtonFacade theme yourself to match, or you will have to use rActionButtonStyler with the theme you want. There is no way to tell ButtonFacade to use an rActionButtonStyler theme without doing some conversions to make it work.
12-19-09, 01:07 AM   #11
Blixzer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Still wrong answear, and not what i asked for, i asked, is there any "buff" frame like Ractionbuttonstyle - style i can use with ?, cuz i want to cut of everything in my memory!
and i dont wanna Use both!... i know that wouldnt work.. other else, i asked in beginning, can some1 fix that rabstyle, into a buttonfacade ?
12-19-09, 01:26 AM   #12
alimjocox
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Blixzer your very rude for someone trying to get some help...

rActionButtonStyler only works with default action bar manipulation (best way I can put it). i.e.e it can work with Dominos (which is also low mem usage compared to Bar4), with buffs you should use rBuffs from zork. He designed this to skin with buttonstyler

Last edited by alimjocox : 12-19-09 at 01:28 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hi, Wowinterface, How get the Button ?