12-07-11, 07:41 AM   #21
Pyrates
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What part do you mean? The combo point element shows combo points for both cats and rogues, and ouf_hank has such an element. Is that it?
12-07-11, 08:35 AM   #22
Syliha
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Yup thanks that's what i wanted to know =)

Very last question a bit off topic: Do you know the code for hiding the chattabs "general" "combattext" etc. not the tabs itself but the "border" and "background" so that only the font titel "General" would show up?

I'm done with ouf and it looks amazing =)

Thank you very, very much, would not have been possible without you!
12-07-11, 08:38 AM   #23
Pyrates
A Cliff Giant

I don't know about that chat thingy, sorry.
12-07-11, 08:27 PM   #24
Phanx
Cat.

Originally Posted by Syliha View Post
Do you know the code for hiding the chattabs "general" "combattext" etc. not the tabs itself but the "border" and "background" so that only the font titel "General" would show up?
Hardly relevant to the topic of this thread, but Fane and numerous other custom chat addons will have the code you need.
12-10-11, 07:22 PM   #25
Syliha
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks =)

Well all roads lead me back here =)

I have an unwanted thing discovered:

If debuffs and buffs are displayed at the focus frame it is overlapping the playerframe.

I have to questions about this:

First:

It is possible to scale the focus frame without scaling the buffs to get the buffs bigger, or is it possible to scale only the focus buffs/debuffs? So they are better to see (read the stacks on a boss e.g.)?

Second:
Is it possible to adjust the position of the buffs/debuffs in a custom mod / or without a custom mod so i can move them the way, that they do not overlap each other?

My wish would be to have it like this:

--Buffs ----Debuffs--
FocusnameFocus 90%
>> Focustargetname

Is that possible? If so, how?

I will definitly give credits to anyone helping me in the next UI update Thanks!! =)
12-11-11, 03:46 AM   #26
Pyrates
A Cliff Giant

Both possibilities are provided by ouf. The first one is acutally used by ouf_hank, the other isn't, so you'll need to use different methods of hooking.

For the icon size, make a hook in ouf_hank as above. The function is calles PostCreateIcon, it's on line 355 of ouf_hank (or somewhere around that, probably less).

For the aura positioning, check line 370 of hank_v3.lua, there's PreSetPosition, which you can hook to position the buff/debuff frames. For positioning of the individual aura buttons, you'll need to provide functions Auras.SetPosition, Buffs.SetPosition or Debuffs.SetPosition (maybe all, maybe not all of them, depending on what you exactly want to achieve. Check out the code for SetPosition in ouf/elements/aura.lua from line 143, that's the default one, which would be overwritten by the functions you provide.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Personal adjustment for ouf_hank?