12-16-10, 12:38 PM   #1
Tepetkhet
Premium Member

Migration from X-Perl to Shadowed UF

Hello there.
I've recently migrated from X-perl to Shadowed Unit Frames and am missing a few things that I'd like some assistance with. I've figured out a lot of it, but I'm really missing the way X-Perl would highlight a unit when it was cursed with a purple overlay, when it was poisoned with a green overlay, when it was magic debuffed with a blue overlay...
You get what I'm saying, I hope.
Is there a way to do something similar in SUF?
Here is a screenshot showing both X-Perl and SUF while in a raid. You can see that Akuma is currently cursed by looking at his unit frame on the left hand side. The top left frames are SUF and the ones below them are X-Perl.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I didn't notice if there was a wiki or forum or guide already with this info.

EDIT: By the way, I found how to highlight on CURABLE debuffs, but as a healer I would like to also see the ones I can't cure (like disease) so I can either ask the paladin to cleanse it, or heal them harder.

Thanks!

-T.

Last edited by Tepetkhet : 12-16-10 at 12:49 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Migration from X-Perl to Shadowed UF