03-19-08, 05:27 PM   #1
MoonWind
A Defias Bandit
Request -> AG Unitframes help.

Hello there!
I've been using AG_Unitframes for quite sometime and I've stumbled across an example of a UF that I'd die for! The forums on wowace where said frame was found haven't really been helpful, and the coding which was posted is either completely past my understanding or just isn't working.
I'm wondering if someone might be able to tell me 'how' or direct me in any direction what would lead to my success at creating / obtaining a working version of this!
I know some of the background artwork is Epanel but the problem lies in my inability to create anything near what the actual unit frame is.
Thanks for your time!
03-19-08, 08:32 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That was a custom layout done by someone who also created the art for it. He never finished the layout. The code he posted in the custom layouts thread was after much insisting by some people, but doesn't cover all frames. That code would be put into a lua file and added to aUF_Layouts. The art (which I don't remember if he attached in that thread) would then be added to it.

In short, what you found is the *only* version of it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-20-08, 02:21 AM   #3
MoonWind
A Defias Bandit
I understand that, and I'm not worried about the custom art, my problem lies in the fact that the bars/actual basic char panel based on his code looks nothing like that, ie border/bars or anything once you attempt to load the code that he posted.
I'm not sure if its due to the version of AG unitframes or what but I am having 0 luck getting anywhere recreating what he has posted, the art is the sublime part I can do that decently easy, the coding / use of ag unitframes is where I'm falling short.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request -> AG Unitframes help.