04-18-06, 09:03 PM   #1
gmanned
A Defias Bandit
SCT Healer ID Help

I cant seem to see who heals me when i am in a raid, i would like to see who is the person healing me i would like to know if i have to do something with one of the LUA files.. or should it show it by Default.. also is there an addon out there that can show me this.

Thanks
04-19-06, 05:00 AM   #2
Aeliel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Should show by default if you have the newest version of SCT - does for me. Are you using the newest version?
04-19-06, 10:12 AM   #3
gmanned
A Defias Bandit
yup i am.. im not sure if its conflicting with something. or what..
the only thing that it does show is what healed me (Renew) but i would like to know who is the person healing me not what heals me. since it doesnt show by default am i supposed to do something with the sct_event_config

thanks
04-19-06, 02:54 PM   #4
Aeliel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Not that I can see. It's not even in the options, it worked out of the box for me...
04-19-06, 07:40 PM   #5
BTShrump
A Cyclonian

the new SCT has a 2nd tab on the bottom left I think called adv. click on it & one of the check boxs opn the left should say somthing like Healer ID, make sure it's checked

not at home atm, so I can't be 100% sure of this

Time Spent in WOW:
3 hours a night to raid
2 hours a day to farm
300 hours a day to work on UI
>_<
04-20-06, 04:52 AM   #6
Aeliel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ah, yes. I'm completely blind.

Bottom left of SCT, where there's the miscellaneous options, you'll see two tabs - "Misc" and "Spells". Select "Spells", and check "Show healer" if it's not already selected.

Still worked out of the box for me, but there's where that option's found if it's not on by default for you

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT Healer ID Help