11-03-10, 06:04 PM   #1
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Messed up UI! (HELP PLEASE!)

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/5...0223341229.png

Hello, I logged on to my account much to find out that my settings became messed up. The chat is on the bottom left corner lower than it normally was, and also my actionbars won't work! The numbers don't show up on the skill icon, and I can't press any buttons that will make them work. I have tried restarting WoW, restarting my computer, and deleting my WTF>Account>(Account#) folder yet nothing still works.

How do I fix this problem?

I don't use any addons other than

cError
yclasscolors
oglow
feed-o-matique
11-03-10, 06:12 PM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well first of all it seems like your ui scale got adjusted somehow. You can edit that in the video options. As for your buttons it looks like your keybinds got erased. same thing menu keybinds.

If you can't press any buttons launch wow with no addons enabled and see if it works then if it does then one of your addons is causing you issues. then you can turn them on 1 at a time to figure out whihc one it is
11-03-10, 06:15 PM   #3
Xinhuan
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
With regards to your character, what likely happened is that you logged on somewhere else. Many settings are now stored server side.

As for your action bars, what likely happened is that you could have used Bartender4 and rebinded your 1234567890-= keys (and others) to the new buttons that BT4 now creates. Since BT4 for cataclysm no longer uses the default 120 buttons, they get unbinded.

Just ESC go to the menu and reset your keybinds. Or rebind them.
11-04-10, 09:08 AM   #4
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Ahh I see, okay but what about my chat box? How do I fix that?
11-04-10, 09:52 AM   #5
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
right click on one of the register tabs and select unlock
move and size it as you see fit and then lock it again in the same way you unlocked it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Messed up UI! (HELP PLEASE!)