04-23-09, 05:19 AM   #1
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

recount?

i saw in dungeons in chat some dps stats for each party member, probably a guy used a addon, i heard is Recount but doing a search here and on curse i found a Recount but didnt seems to be what i want. So where is or what name have this addon who can show the damage for each group member?
04-23-09, 05:45 AM   #2
FrankN
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
With Recount you can anounce the DPS, Damage, Heals, and a lot more in chat channels. If it is not what you expected there are several damage meters around, e.g. Skada Damage Meter and Violation
04-23-09, 08:36 AM   #3
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

i said isnt what i want just looking at description but if you say it display in chat dps and more ok this is i think
04-23-09, 08:45 AM   #4
Khanon
A Murloc Raider
Recount is likely what you were looking for. At face, it seems a rather small mod, but there's much more to it... I'm still finding all the nifty side tools it contains.
04-23-09, 09:12 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Here is the link for Recount: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/recount.aspx

As mentioned, it can do what you want and a whole lot more. If it is too much for you, the other suggestions can do what you want as well.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-26-09, 02:15 AM   #6
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

back to this post.. I installed Recount from the link u gave but how can i show in chat the DPS for all? looking at menu i see only some graphics..
Nevermind, i think i got it, but need to test more

Last edited by xromania™ : 04-26-09 at 03:00 AM.
04-26-09, 11:11 AM   #7
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Hit the "report" button at the top of the window - it looks like a trumpet. Then click the channel you want to report the info to, and click the button at the bottom.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » recount?