09-19-23, 11:40 PM   #1
Fightts
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
CDVA Addon

Decided to make a WotLK addon that vocally calls out when "bigger spells" come off of cooldown.
I know things like GladiatorLos and VRA exist, but these call out enemy spell usage. Which of course is great in its own perspective. But there really isn't a single addon that exists that vocally calls out when your own important spells come off of cooldown. (At least from my pretty extensive research, I could be wrong..)

I know WeakAura's exist , but too many just clutter the screen and requires you to look elsewhere even if it's a tiny adjustment. For me , the vocal announcements have been great for Arenas. I'm not a raider but my guildies say they love it and a lot of the spells on the addon are suggestions from them.

It's up on WoWInterface and CurseForge website and client. This is my first addon and I would deeply appreciate any sort of feedback or suggestions.

/ commands to disable and enable certain spells is currently in the works

Peace and love

Last edited by Fightts : 09-20-23 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Probably should mention WotLK supported only
09-19-23, 11:48 PM   #2
Fightts
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also in dire need of Retail WoW testers. I have very little max lvl toons on retail. Anyone feel free to shoot me a DM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » CDVA Addon