12-17-10, 09:07 PM   #1
Panther
A Murloc Raider
Node import does not seem to work for me.

I have used Carbonite for a long time. Never had issues with it. However after the changes for cata I no longer see nodes for old world for mining or herbing. I see all the BC and LK same as always. I imported the nodes and went into guide and made sure they were losted and on. Show is checked under options for the nodes on the correct chars. Now if i mine or herb a node it sticks and is there per normal. I am at a loss now.

12-17-10, 10:54 PM   #2
projecthate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I have used Carbonite for a long time. Never had issues with it. However after the changes for cata I no longer see nodes for old world for mining or herbing. I see all the BC and LK same as always. I imported the nodes and went into guide and made sure they were losted and on. Show is checked under options for the nodes on the correct chars. Now if i mine or herb a node it sticks and is there per normal. I am at a loss now.
What version are you using? The newer betas may fix your problem.

12-17-10, 11:21 PM   #3
Panther
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by projecthate View Post
What version are you using? The newer betas may fix your problem.
I am using the lastest version. Beta

12-18-10, 12:02 AM   #4
LordVolk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Were the nodes added in the 4.032006 beta?

12-18-10, 12:48 AM   #5
Panther
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by LordVolk View Post
Were the nodes added in the 4.032006 beta?
No, i deleted the old folders and such when i added the new beta version. All the nodes for the Eastern kingdom and Kal have no nodes unless i mine or herb something then they appear per normal. If i use gather they are on the default map. But i dont use that addon normally. This inclused all of the nodes not just the new content.

12-18-10, 02:10 AM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The are not yet any nodes in CarboniteNodes for Kalimdor or EK. They will probably be added in a week or two.

01-03-11, 10:40 PM   #7
BossHawg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
The are not yet any nodes in CarboniteNodes for Kalimdor or EK. They will probably be added in a week or two.

Jan 3rd has come with a new update, but sadly, the mining and herb locations are still mia for me.. i do see the new artifact spots thou.

01-04-11, 12:33 AM   #8
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BossHawg View Post
Jan 3rd has come with a new update, but sadly, the mining and herb locations are still mia for me.. i do see the new artifact spots thou.
They are definitely there. I deleted and imported herb and mining nodes and visually checked the majority of zones. Are you zooming in close enough? Herb and mining don't draw if zoomed out too far.

01-05-11, 03:28 AM   #9
ccnnl
A Kobold Labourer
I had the same problem for herbing nodes .. i right clicked the map,show and then selected herbing and mining nodes and the herb icons showed if i just selected show herbing it wouldnt work, so people having a problem to get the nodes showing tick both mining and herbing....hope this helps

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Node import does not seem to work for me.