06-12-07, 04:41 PM   #1
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
WoWAce Updater

Well I am looking for WoWAce Updater and I can not seem to find a working version. I went to wowace.com to look it up followed the link and downloaded it. But for some reason I can not figure out how to start it up there is like 4 folders b4 i get to a set of 2 that have programs in them but still nothing. Do i have to install thin in my addon folder of my wow directory?
06-12-07, 05:04 PM   #2
jackbytor
A Fallenroot Satyr

Create a folder (name it what you want) Extract the zip into the folder you just created. Run the WowAceUpdater from that folder. No installation is required, and no, it does not have to be in the interface/addons folder. It can be anywhere.
06-12-07, 06:47 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure you downloaded the bin file - that's the actual program. The src file is the source code.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-12-07, 08:12 PM   #4
SenseiLoki
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah
Make sure you downloaded the bin file - that's the actual program. The src file is the source code.

LOL that is what i was doing. I feel noobish yet again today.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WoWAce Updater