04-28-08, 10:00 AM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 4/28: BreakTime (new) and TradeTabs (updated)

Well, it seems I'm a day late on the pick. Yesterday I got a bit distracted with errands and the idea for a new addon to write (which will mean me fighting with code and API for a while )

BreakTime:

Sure, we've seen alarm clock addons before, but BreakTime allows you to set messages to display for your alarms, too. I know that I'm not the only person in the world that hits the snooze button in the morning - an alarm goes off and you instantly wish to silence it. But what if your alarm also told you that it was time to go watch your favorite tv show? Or that it was time to go pick up your son from practice?

To read more about BreakTime, see the download page.

TradeTabs:

Hate switching between profession windows? TradeTabs makes it easier. As you can see in the screenshot, it adds tabs to the side of your crafting frame that let you switch between any professions you have. This also includes Poisons for Rogues and Beast Training for Hunters. Now you can smelt your ore and craft those necklaces virtually from the same window.

Read up more about it here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Last edited by Seerah : 04-30-08 at 09:25 AM.
04-29-08, 07:42 PM   #2
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Shouldn't this be "Pick for 4/28" and not "Pick for 4/20" again?

04-30-08, 02:04 AM   #3
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by septor View Post

1.21 JIGOWATTS? Kid, you're outta gas, going no place fast.
04-30-08, 09:24 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by septor View Post

Yes, it should. That was a typo.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-30-08, 03:43 PM   #5
septor
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey, no problem in pointing it out. Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut since apparently it's not appreciated.
04-30-08, 04:49 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Hey - I don't know why Layrajha pulled in that reference, but I didn't mind you pointing it out.

04-30-08, 08:17 PM   #7
Layrajha
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It was not any flaming :< It was a quote from "Back to the Future" :<

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 4/28: BreakTime (new) and TradeTabs (updated)