12-30-06, 06:48 AM   #1
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
Looking for bar addon

My wish is simple but I haven`t find it anywhere (except Discord action bars had it)
I would like to have action bar which I could assign different action for left and right mouse click. For example I`m a mage and I want to have "use mana gem" on left-click and "conjure mana gem" on the right-click on the same button. Same with food/drink.
12-30-06, 06:57 AM   #2
PurpleWedgie
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Diabolique666
My wish is simple but I haven`t find it anywhere (except Discord action bars had it)
I would like to have action bar which I could assign different action for left and right mouse click. For example I`m a mage and I want to have "use mana gem" on left-click and "conjure mana gem" on the right-click on the same button. Same with food/drink.
This can be done via macros fairly easily and is only bar dependent in that you need to be sure your bar addon supports the right-click ability. There is a great thread regarding this on the official forums at ( http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...56115740&sid=1 )
12-30-06, 07:39 AM   #3
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanx, u saved my life....didn`t know it is so simple
12-30-06, 08:14 AM   #4
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
one small thing...I would like to have appropriate icons on macros (gems,food, water)....can this be done?

another one: How to display number of conjured waters? How to gray-out icon if there is no water?

Last edited by Diabolique666 : 12-30-06 at 08:42 AM.
12-30-06, 12:09 PM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For consumables I use Autobar. Allows you quick access to all of your consumables and it frees Action Bar buttons for spells. In addition Autobar will display how much of each consumable you have. You can set it up so it will display conjured items before non conjured items. Example You see Crystal Water however if you mouse over you will see a pop up with your normal vendor purchased water. Both are there and easy to use.
12-30-06, 12:34 PM   #6
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
Does autobar support conjuring too ? I`m afraid not and this is what I need. I usually have only one type of food/water...
12-30-06, 01:19 PM   #7
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

dia, if you can conjure the food via spell, there should be a macro symbol for it in the mage section of macros. if you can't find it there you'll have to scroll through the whole selection to check, but i know there is an addon out there (or used to be) that added in a larger number of macro symbols, but having never used it can't tell you exactly what it is/was called.
12-30-06, 03:17 PM   #8
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

yes, Autobar supports conjured food/water. in fact, the default settings give preference to conjured over store purchased food/water, but the popup bar will give you the option to choose other items in your packs (or you can change the default preferences).
12-31-06, 08:48 AM   #9
Diabolique666
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rigorous
yes, Autobar supports conjured food/water. in fact, the default settings give preference to conjured over store purchased food/water, but the popup bar will give you the option to choose other items in your packs (or you can change the default preferences).
Actually my question was if supports CONJURING not CONJURED...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking for bar addon