12-31-06, 03:19 PM   #1
Suzuru
A Murloc Raider
Having a problem with bar add on.

I tried Trinity Bars and Bartender and what I get is. I am not able to click through 1 - = to use abilities on my main hot bar, I get message that I must be in stealth, and only clicking mouse on icons does anything, but it works fine with number keys when I am in stealth mode. Tried to fix it toying around but still no luck. Help would be appreciated.

Sure would love blizz to stop tweaking their end so much, too much strife trying to get back on track after a patch
12-31-06, 04:05 PM   #2
jackbytor
A Fallenroot Satyr

You might want to try Bongos. It is pretty simple to use. The hardest part is setting up the bar switching for stances, stealth, druid forms..etc. But one you get it, its a snap.

Good Luck
12-31-06, 07:53 PM   #3
Suzuru
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for advice but I am looking for the solution for the problem not the patch. Would be cool to find out what's causing this for sure. There are some people around here who must have had similar problem and found a solution. I would love to hear input from them.
01-01-07, 10:53 AM   #4
Suzuru
A Murloc Raider
Anyone? My bar works fine btw untill I enter stealth mode, after that, I am having the above problems. Only logging out fixes it and only till I enter stealth.
01-01-07, 08:35 PM   #5
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

I know Bartender was having some keybinding and stance issues...you might try updating to the latest version
01-01-07, 11:01 PM   #6
Janx
A Cyclonian
try rebinding your keys?
01-02-07, 03:45 PM   #7
Suzuru
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rigorous
I know Bartender was having some keybinding and stance issues...you might try updating to the latest version
Updating to latest, didn't have an effect.

Originally Posted by Janx
try rebinding your keys?
How do I rebind my keys?
01-02-07, 04:29 PM   #8
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Key Binding interface.

While playing the game hit escape key and choose keybinding option, scroll down.

May have to check which bar you are using first of course.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Having a problem with bar add on.