11-30-11, 10:23 PM   #1
paulies61081
A Kobold Labourer
wow interaction bars..

I'm having trouble w/ the interaction bars w/ my nui + addon ex. the new 4.3 patch has the boss w/ the hourglass animation it seems to cover the main bar of this addon if you could please look at this issue thank you very much .

12-01-11, 01:47 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, not sure what that is unless its another use of the recent action bar added in 4.0 for special fights that I added to the nUI mover system with my plugin for 5.0.

Which instance and which boss so I can look it up? Ah, found it ... Murozond in End Time. Looking at the videos theres a chance that it is that based on its position. Try my plugin and type /nui movers and move the little box highlighted near the bottom center of the screen to somewhere accessible ( it should appear roughly where it does in the instance ) then type /nUI movers to turn off the mover system.

If that doesn't seem to be it because you already use the plugin next time you see it happen can you type /framestack and hover over it and note the name of the frame and then type it again to turn it off.

12-01-11, 02:04 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I'm not sure if this bar is already part of the nUI mover system or this is the first time it is used so if you have my plugin open up the lua file with notepad or any text editor and change the top section of code so that appears like this.

MovableFrames = {
[1] = "TutorialFrameAlertButton",
[2] = "PlayerPowerBarAlt",
[3] = "ExtraActionBarFrame",
};

That hourglass bar may be either the PlayerPowerBarAlt or ExtraActionBarFrame. See if doing that and reloading the UI and typing /nui movers to move the bar helps the situation.

12-01-11, 02:27 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I have had it confirmed by someone else in the forums that this instance does use that existing frame I already added to the mover system with my Mover plugin for nUI.

However, there is a new bar added that is used in other instances so I have updated my plugin to use it to. Outside of the instance it seems to work fine so a test inside would be good. A screenshot is attached showing where the bar defaults to initially.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_120111_081536.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	6615  

12-02-11, 07:10 AM   #5
Hakana4155
A Fallenroot Satyr

Thanks for this information! It's been driving me crazy in FL when the bar would cover some of my stuff. I had to relocate my Brez and a few other things. I plan to get you plug-in when I get home tonight.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » wow interaction bars..