07-03-15, 04:19 PM   #1
ConstanT1ne32
An Aku'mai Servant

Question Sort Bags by...

Hello,

I looked around for an addon which sort inventory by lvl or ilvl but couldn't find any.

My problem is this:

After looting 100+ salvage boxes, you get lots of green items. Level 90+ items are WoD items, which can be DEed for dust. Rest is useless. I'm looking for sorting an addon, (or a solution) that will lets say, put lvl 90+ greens first, then the rest. So the idea is that I can quickly identify all the trash greens (<lvl 90) and vendor them, without actually hovering over every item.
07-04-15, 12:45 AM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try out this addon:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...2-SyLevel.html

BTW you are doing it wrong "Level 90+ items are WoD, which can be sold at the vendor because there gold value is higher then the dust is worth. Many of the pre lvl 90 iems have a higher disenchant value then sell value at the vendor. I suggest using Aktion Master to find out.
07-04-15, 01:18 AM   #3
natassja72
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Many of the pre lvl 90 iems have a higher disenchant value then sell value at the vendor.
This ^^ . Also, with Tradeskill Master 3.0 you will be able to deal with salvaged greens easily. You can sign up for beta as of now, but I've been testing it for a few weeks and it works well for me. With TSM3 you can set amount of gold that will trigger automatic DE window pop up when item above this value is looted from bags (I set mine to 30g). Same for bulk vendoring salvaged greens - they will sell automatically if below set amount of Auction House value (and below set DE value). I set mine to 300g, anything above is worth putting on Auction House. You can also set max tries TSM will try to sell it via AH, after that it will vendor. So basically anything that disenchants below 30g and isn't worth putting on AH - gets vendored. If you're into AH, remember that there are tons of low level greens that may seem inconspicuous that sell for thousands and tens of thousands (rares) gold for transmog.

Last edited by natassja72 : 07-04-15 at 01:29 AM.
07-06-15, 01:25 PM   #4
ConstanT1ne32
An Aku'mai Servant

Its not what I'm looking for, nor your advice fixes my problem.
07-07-15, 08:23 AM   #5
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DerpyStuffing sorts items by Quality -> soulbound -> Item type -> Equiptslot. You coud change the sort order in the lua file.

Or you coud try out http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/adibags

But don't expect anyone to write a bag sort AddOn for you. From my experience with DerpyStuffing I can tell you its a very complicated and complex job.
07-07-15, 05:21 PM   #6
ConstanT1ne32
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
DerpyStuffing sorts items by Quality -> soulbound -> Item type -> Equiptslot. You coud change the sort order in the lua file.

Or you coud try out http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/adibags

But don't expect anyone to write a bag sort AddOn for you. From my experience with DerpyStuffing I can tell you its a very complicated and complex job.
I didn't expect anyone to code addon for me, although I had people previously tweak addon for me since I'm not a coder.

Could you please set DerpyStuffing lua to set to sort items by level and then post link here, or paste portion of the code that I can replace, thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Sort Bags by...