07-27-09, 08:03 AM   #1
georgectr
A Murloc Raider
enchanting and scrolls

I need an addon which shows me what the scrolls of enchanting are selling for.
I am using the addon below with auctioneer which shows the price for the enchant using AH data.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ingSeller.html

Then i get the mats, enchant it on a scroll and find out scroll is worth much less. Instead of manually trying to search and find how much each enchanting scroll sell for in AH I need an addon to show me how much the scrolls sell for near the enchanting screen. Simply put the addon would show the costs of enchant and its scroll version

Does anyone know such an addon? If you can give me an idea of how to write one that could work for me as well. I have never written one though
07-27-09, 08:13 AM   #2
Rolzroyce
A Murloc Raider
Panda is an excellent choice, although I'm not 100% sure this is what you want.
It still relies on the data you gather from scanning the AH to tell you the prices.
However, if you have accurate data, Panda is ridiculously fun to use. You can see the prices of every item it takes to create a enchant scroll and also what the scroll itself sells for.
Therefore, you can (in theory) make a lot of gold from doing basic math and making the items that are cheap to buy and sell the items you create that have the greatest profit margin.
07-27-09, 08:35 AM   #3
georgectr
A Murloc Raider
I need to check it out, I'll tell about it later.
07-27-09, 09:28 AM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rolzroyce View Post
Panda is an excellent choice, although I'm not 100% sure this is what you want.
I have to agree on this 100%. It also is very easy to disenchant stuff with it thanks to the list of items. Just click on them to disenchant them and see what they will yield.
07-29-09, 11:56 AM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Slyprofit may be what your looking for. I wouldn't track too many just the stuff that's popular. But it tracks the regents - scanning the A/H and also the price of the crafted item itself. By adding the right type of Vellum (I II III etc) it will show you a profit/loss options.

It can take a bit to set it up but when it's done.. it is Awesome...

==Edited to add link.==
07-29-09, 05:16 PM   #6
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Lilsparky's Workshop is a good one for all tradeskills. It pulls data from your auction addon (aucionator, auctionlate, auctioneer) and puts 2 new columns in your tradeskill window - market value of finished item, and market value of the sum of all components. It even dims the ones where the finished item sells for less than it's components.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » enchanting and scrolls