11-21-08, 03:44 PM   #1
Amaru
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Been Gone A LONG While...

Well, I've been away from WoW for about.... 6 months now. Can you guys inform me WTF has happened in the WoW world? Besides, WOTLK...
11-21-08, 04:12 PM   #2
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Amaru View Post
Well, I've been away from WoW for about.... 6 months now. Can you guys inform me WTF has happened in the WoW world? Besides, WOTLK...
Well lets see ... WotLK came out and it was a major failure .. WoW will be closing shop in about 8 - 12 months ...

J/K

Welcome back ... it always seem to pull ya back in ... it's done it to me a few times

Besides WotLK and all the major API changes associated with the expansion I can not think of anything that has really changed much in the last 6 months.

Hopefully others here can help more. I just really wanted to be a wise ass and say welcome back.
11-21-08, 04:16 PM   #3
Amaru
A Cliff Giant

Well, I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and if I want to see a friend, I have to drive 10+ miles.... so WoW and Xbox LIVE is how we stay in touch... and my 360 Red Ringed 2 days ago.
11-21-08, 05:57 PM   #4
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Not sure if this was before or after you left then, but a very important recent thing that screwed up the economy is a 25 daily quest limit instead of 10.

*shakes fist @ inflation*
11-21-08, 06:14 PM   #5
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Well, I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and if I want to see a friend, I have to drive 10+ miles.... so WoW and Xbox LIVE is how we stay in touch... and my 360 Red Ringed 2 days ago.
Stinks on the RROD .. mine did that about 3 weeks ago. Did the x-clamp repair that is floating around and it works great again. Only cost me around 8.00 to fix it too
11-21-08, 06:29 PM   #6
Amaru
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
Not sure if this was before or after you left then, but a very important recent thing that screwed up the economy is a 25 daily quest limit instead of 10.

*shakes fist @ inflation*
WHAT!? Wow. Now My server's prices are most likely so screwed up....
11-22-08, 11:58 AM   #7
shkm
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

WHAT!? Wow. Now My server's prices are most likely so screwed up....
I wouldn't worry about it, there are much better ways to make gold than do dailies. It's very likely that your server's economy is in a mess anyway, as is probably the case all around due to the recent launch of WotLK.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Been Gone A LONG While...