11-05-08, 04:03 PM   #1
dallii
A Defias Bandit
Red face Mazzle for V3.0.3 to WOTLK?

good afternoon,
Im not sure if this has already been asked on these forums or not. But are you going to continue to create MazzleUI for V3.0.3 - WOTLK? I know a boatload of people who love your Suite and I have to say never have i seen a UI come close to this one.

If you are not planning to, How much money would we have to pay for you to change your mind?

I would honestly pay you some money to get this UI back up and running.

Anyway .. Please let me know.

Thanks and have a great rest of the day all!
11-05-08, 04:26 PM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if Mazzle currently works in wow 3.0 then it will work in wotlk.
11-05-08, 05:06 PM   #3
alenda
A Cliff Giant

A few people are working on updating the addons necessary to recreate the MazzleUI, someone has achieved a great success in getting the mazzification process to go off with minimal errors. The next steps are going to be to work current iterations of addons in, where they had to be changed in order to reflect the updates to the WoW UI system, the most important one is likely the barmod, as bongos no longer works in any way shape or form.

TL;DR: It's being worked on, and we should see a new version very soon.
11-05-08, 05:26 PM   #4
dallii
A Defias Bandit
Thanks to both of you for answering my questions.

Have a great rest of the day!
11-05-08, 10:15 PM   #5
Woif
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by alenda View Post
A few people are working on updating the addons necessary to recreate the MazzleUI, someone has achieved a great success in getting the mazzification process to go off with minimal errors. The next steps are going to be to work current iterations of addons in, where they had to be changed in order to reflect the updates to the WoW UI system, the most important one is likely the barmod, as bongos no longer works in any way shape or form.

TL;DR: It's being worked on, and we should see a new version very soon.
What about dominos? Its basicly the new version of bongos.
11-05-08, 11:31 PM   #6
alenda
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Woif View Post
What about dominos? Its basicly the new version of bongos.
It is and it isn't. Technically Bongos2 and 3 are the new versions of Bongos, neither of which work with 3.0. Blizzard made changes to how the game handles bars, and it required a change in the way barmods were coded, most of which had to be done from the ground up.

Dominos is the spiritual successor to Bongos, however it works in a different fashion, and at the moment cannot be plopped into mazzle and have it just work, some extensive modification is going to have to take place, or we wont get automatic layouts or bindings.
11-10-08, 06:49 PM   #7
blademage727
A Fallenroot Satyr

Is there any estimated release date for a 3.0/WotLK-compatible MazzleUI, or at least a beta-release date?
11-28-08, 11:01 PM   #8
Flamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
if Mazzle currently works in wow 3.0 then it will work in wotlk.
DOH it doesnt work with wotlk
11-30-08, 10:01 AM   #9
Diablo
A Murloc Raider
Bongos is now called Dominos...just a FYI regarding the barmod problems.
11-30-08, 10:17 AM   #10
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I stopped using Mazzle a while back.

Started using nUI and adding in some of the other mods I used regularly (MobInfo2, Auctioneer, QuestHelper, etc). Sure, don't have the cool mazzifier, but there's not much that can be done about that. I donated to Mazzle back when he was actively developing and fixing, and I do not regret giving him that money - Mazzla was great in it's time.

But it's time has passed.

Marth

11-30-08, 11:18 AM   #11
Bens
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
If losing the Mazzifier was such a big loss to some people and want something that does the same job then I recommend trying ArkiveUI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ArkiveUI.html

You simply log in choose your class and Arkive does the rest. Make sure though if you want to add other addons that you do so AFTER running just the Arkive setup to avoid any problems.
11-30-08, 11:37 AM   #12
pur3lusion
A Murloc Raider
Ok

Ok work together but since mazzle got pretty much all the coding why cant he at least give someone the codes needed to make this run..... As i said b4 i donated money while its running i wouldnt mind donating again to make this run once more....... or teach someone to get this running once again so we dont have to go through problems.....
11-30-08, 10:44 PM   #13
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

QQ AND MOREQQ Just move on ppl! or wait till some one fix it.

12-02-08, 11:17 AM   #14
sweetwes
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Bens View Post
If losing the Mazzifier was such a big loss to some people and want something that does the same job then I recommend trying ArkiveUI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ArkiveUI.html

You simply log in choose your class and Arkive does the rest. Make sure though if you want to add other addons that you do so AFTER running just the Arkive setup to avoid any problems.
This UI package is great, I installed it last night, took very little time to setup everything. No errors.
12-02-08, 12:06 PM   #15
Nighrunner
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by sweetwes View Post
This UI package is great, I installed it last night, took very little time to setup everything. No errors.
Yup, Its Im using it and is so easy to set up... Its almost the same mazzleui but with less problems to updatem

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle for V3.0.3 to WOTLK?