01-04-06, 01:42 AM   #1
Argument
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
BiBmod for 1.9

Interface\AddOns\BibToolbars\BibActionBar.lua:125: bad argument #2 to `mod' (number expected, got nil)

the above is the error messsage i get..when trying to switch stances..

Interface\AddOns\BibToolbars\BibActionBar.lua:56: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

i seem to have only 1 action bar that wont open or adjust ... when i try to this is the error i get everytime, also above..
01-04-06, 02:27 AM   #2
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had this same issue. Went into the WTF file and deleted the saved variables and it works fine for me now. Seemed like the old settings from the privious version conflicted somehow with the new one on my system. All is good for me now but aioi.
01-04-06, 04:22 AM   #3
Argument
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
cool that worked thx, now if only i can find a scrolling combat text and stancesets UI that works.. for auto switching of weapons depending on battle/defensive/berserker stances.
01-04-06, 09:18 PM   #4
G00SEY
A Kobold Labourer
Cool that fixed my problem, now when ever I dismount or mount, or click/drag a item it unhides all the bibtoolbar slots im not using, and its quite annoying

Anyone run into this? or a fix?
01-04-06, 10:11 PM   #5
Argument
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
mounting and dismounting works fine for me... havent tryed the clicking and dragging of items yet.. but im thinking it might be something else thats causing your toolbars to pop up.. possibly another UI... i tryed running CTmod in conjunction with bibmod and i had problems so i just got rid of CTmod... for now till theres a few more rereleases of it, that might knock out a few more kinks ...
01-05-06, 06:13 AM   #6
Snarfle
A Murloc Raider
Couple of quick questions from a new bibmod user...

1. Is there a cooldown counter addon or feature that works with bib bars?
2. Is there a way to remove the key binding from the actual button icon? (Not the binding it'self just the text representation of it on the key)
3. Is there a way to remove the latency indicator from the menu bar?
4. Is there a way to stop the main bar from scrolling/changing pages. Thought I was going nuts for a bit earlier today when my spells kept moving around

Thank you for a nice addon!

Last edited by Snarfle : 01-05-06 at 09:45 AM.
01-05-06, 03:23 PM   #7
Stryda
A Defias Bandit
i have the to problems at top and ive delete every saved variables and nothings working. can ya tell me wat 1's
01-05-06, 03:30 PM   #8
Rogue3
A Defias Bandit
Im still having the same problem
01-05-06, 03:38 PM   #9
Stryda
A Defias Bandit
can some1 give me a dll link to get the 1 every1 else is dllin
01-11-06, 09:58 PM   #10
Saber51
A Murloc Raider

I get the same error as the OP ( Interface\AddOns\BibToolbars\BibActionBar.lua:125: bad argument #2 to `mod' (number expected, got nil)
) but it occurs when I log in to WoW everytime

I"ve disabled and reenabled in about what seems to be a thousand different combos and the error never goes away

I"m using the current mods

BibMod4.16
ix_recompilation_v1.9.0_BETA02
Titan_v2[1].13.1
AlreadyKilled-2[1].5
KC_Items

plus a few others that are standalones. Iv'e removed them seperately and in other vaious combainatoins.

If I used just the IX_recomp, Titan and BiBmod4.16 I get the error regardless so this leads me to suspect its' something between the CT, Bib and IX files.

I've gone so far as to delete my saved variables files and entries in my WTF folder but it's made no difference what so ever

Anyone got a suggestion as to solving this?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » BiBmod for 1.9