09-28-13, 08:56 PM   #1
ulgo
A Kobold Labourer
Top Option Bar / Pet Battle

Hello

I got the new version off wowinterface and today noticed that when i go into a pet battle the controls at the top, like achievements, character, guild, etc disappear. They stay gone until i reload the UI.

Thank you for everything!

09-29-13, 01:57 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is because the PetBattleUI puts the menu buttons in its lower frame where the action buttons are.

edit: Oh I see what you mean .. they don't get put back up there after the PetBattleUI grabs them.

edit2: But I can't see anything in nUI that has changed since the last version in the MainMenuBar section.

edit3: Actually I saw lots of changes in there, possibly to do with the taint problem Scott was addressing. This might have to be one that Scott addresses.

Last edited by Xrystal : 09-29-13 at 02:21 AM.

09-30-13, 03:05 PM   #3
grhuff07
A Murloc Raider
I can confirm this issue in .38 as well, but not .37. Is there a way to "work around" this in .38 besides /reloads after pet battles? Or is .37 the best option for now?

09-30-13, 03:11 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, until Scott fixes the problem, reverting back to the earlier version will allow it to work like before. But you won't have any of the fixes that Scott did make.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Top Option Bar / Pet Battle