07-25-18, 08:05 PM   #1
TightwadTheMage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Exclamation Mini Map does not line up correctly with the zone map

Whenever i am zoomed out on the map to the point that it shows the "Default map" everything lines up properly, but when i zoom in far enough for the map to change to the "minimap map", it does not show the proper location. here are some screenshots of the issue as i see it.

As you can see the two maps are not lining up properly, the "default map" is showing my location properly, but the "minimap map" is not.
07-25-18, 11:24 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by TightwadTheMage View Post
Whenever i am zoomed out on the map to the point that it shows the "Default map" everything lines up properly, but when i zoom in far enough for the map to change to the "minimap map", it does not show the proper location. here are some screenshots of the issue as i see it.

As you can see the two maps are not lining up properly, the "default map" is showing my location properly, but the "minimap map" is not.
Thanks. We know of that allready. Will be fixed soon.
07-27-18, 02:51 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Thanks. We know of that allready. Will be fixed soon.
Temporary fix for Map.MiniMapBlks pushed to github should be on Curse/Twitch client soon.

Last edited by ircdirk : 07-27-18 at 02:57 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Mini Map does not line up correctly with the zone map