12-24-06, 12:02 PM   #1
Morsvir
A Murloc Raider
MoveAnything

Imma go crazy! I used MoveAnything for the longest time and now its all gone. Does anyone have an updated version or another mod that does the same thing? Im trying the ported version of DFM, but its not doign what I want it to.
12-24-06, 12:25 PM   #2
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
I have it, i dunno where I got it from, either from wow interface or cursed-gaming. I am pretty sure I got it here tho
12-24-06, 06:25 PM   #3
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

MoveAnything for 2.0

this says it's for BC, but i've been using it with no troubles since a couple of days after the patch.
12-30-06, 10:10 PM   #4
Ycarus
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This version is bugged in that anyone who has a stance/stealth/shapeshift bar will not see the bars change while in combat. For example, if a rogue enters combat from stealth with an opener, or is brought out of stealth by an enemy npc or player, their stealth bar will remain and not switch to normal mode. Same if a warrior tries to switch their stances or a druid tries to shapeshift.
12-30-06, 11:14 PM   #5
mcmilk
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'm using a combo of Trinity bars and Moveanything to get the job done. Trinity works great for the bars and Moveanything covers the rest (map, icons, Unit frames)
12-31-06, 12:39 AM   #6
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

i'm using MoveAnything and Bartender3 and having no problems with bars changning pages with druid shapeshifting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » MoveAnything