01-12-07, 10:56 AM   #1
Dooble
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Action Bar Move Mod

I am looking for an action bar mover, something simple. I have MoveAnything! and the only problem I am haivng with it is that it wont let me turn the right side bars horizontally. I also tried BarFix and my problem with it is, that it removes the menyu and bag bars and has no option to turn them back on, relying on using another mod to replace them, which is why I say I want to "keep it simple". Ive done the whole revamp my UI thing and am not loking for that, I just want to be able to lay my right side bras horizontally and put them above/on top of my bottom action bars, so that everything is right there together. I have looked, but unless I missed something, I havent been able to find a mod that can do only what Im looking. If anyone does know of one, please post it here for me. TY
01-12-07, 12:25 PM   #2
mcmilk
A Fallenroot Satyr
Trinity Bars works pretty good for setting the bars just how you want.......Little more complicated the MA and it does remove the art bar and whatnot. Give it a look if ya want.
01-12-07, 09:02 PM   #3
Janx
A Cyclonian
another addon you might want to try is Bongos, however, im not sure how that works. i use trinitybars and it works like a charm.
01-12-07, 09:45 PM   #4
Dooble
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Bar Mod

Ok, thanks for the input, I will give those a try, though from the explanation it sounds like more than what I'm looking for, but I'll check them out and post back with my rection.
01-12-07, 10:19 PM   #5
mcmilk
A Fallenroot Satyr
Another thing you can do that is a little more work but Just uses move anything is to just move the buttons you want one at a time. You Can bind a key under Keybinding to move whatever your mose is over.....hitting it over a single square will move just that one. Like I said a little more work but works with JUST Moveanything.
01-13-07, 01:16 AM   #6
Dooble
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Bar mods

Ya, I've used Flexbar before, which functions like that, and it is relaly nice, but agaion, Im just lookin to keep it simple this time, at least as much as possible. Both of those mods are a ibt more than what I'm looking for, though they are very nice. I went ahead and used Bongos for now, but the new author of MoveAnything! said he was going top try to incorporate that into it soon, so hopefully that'll be up and running. Would still like to know of any mods that can do what I'm looking for, to anyone who reads this though.
01-13-07, 01:57 AM   #7
Janx
A Cyclonian
i forgot to mention that if all you are looking for to change the bar horizontally, you can also give ct_barmod a try. head over to ctmod.net to check it out.
01-13-07, 01:05 PM   #8
Dooble
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
CT_Bar Mod

Hace also tried this one out, and I do like it, except that its cooldown counts dont work with OmniCooldownCount, which I really like. For the same reason, I chose to keep Bongos for the meantime(because it uses Omnicc, suggests it actually), Omnicc has a bright flash option on cooldown and a few other options that really make it stand out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bar Move Mod