10-11-08, 04:07 PM   #1
Xanirus
A Kobold Labourer
Geist Help (Little Question Marks on the side)

(This was also posted on http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments but since the last post there was about 2 months ago, I decided to post here just in case)

Hello. I've been using this mod for a while, until I quit WoW. Recently I rejoined, but I did not want to redownload a whole bunch of mods and have to go through incompalitibiltes. So instead I downloaded a mod pack (which I usually never do) from here.

http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=6603

In addition, I also downloaded Titan Bar, SCT, QuestHelper, and Soundtrack. With the given list of addons that I have including from that mod pack into consideration, theres something up with Geist. Normally it's fine, but if I bring up the geist bar while having a hostile target selected, even critters, (allied NPC's don't count) a lot of the skills I have on the Geist bar have a bunch of question marks on the side of them. (Though some don't.) Some are red, some are grey. They change colors depending on distance to my target, aggro, and sometimes certain debuffs that my target has. I'm a level 18 rouge, and so far skills like Stealth, Sprint, and I think Sap do not have question marks on them. At first I thought this was settings from Bartender (coloring based on distance from target or status of target, but if the button changes color for that, that why have a little ? on the side as well) or ButtonFacade, but nothing. Lastly, I tried disabling ALL mods except for Geist (Geist: ButtonFacade disabled as well) and I'm still getting the question marks. Anyone know how to fix this, or make them show as actual helpful numbers intead of question marks? I know they're minor, but I can only imagine the more skills I put on geist the more question marks that server no purpose I'm gonna be looking at. (Note: The question marks do not show on the regular hotbars from Bartender, just the ones from Geist)

The only thing I can think of is that either this is something interally that WoW is doing, or that mod pack I downloaded has saved variables or settings from WTF folder and what not, is messin with it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Geist Help (Little Question Marks on the side)