AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bagnon

Download Location:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4459

Feel free to comment here
01-29-06, 07:32 PM   #2
KowHunta
A Fallenroot Satyr
My auctioneer window pops up underneath the bagnon item description window.
01-31-06, 10:47 PM   #3
Tuller
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

So the tooltip for auctioneer is displaying behind the normal item tooltip, and you have the most recent version of both? I'll look into it before I release the newest version of Bagnon here.
03-31-06, 01:03 PM   #4
ThornyJohn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Bagnon "Show Bags" Behavior

The state of "Show Bags" does not seem to save from one gaming session to the next. For example: I'll have the bank and inventory bags show (my preferred mode of display for those items), but if I logout and then log back in with that character (or any other character), the bags are no longer showing and I have to click on "Show Bags" again.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? If so, could you have an option to make bags show up all the time as a default?

Additionally (and this is not a bug, but a "wouldn't it be nice" type of request), if both Bagnon and Bongos are being used together (I do this myself), wouldn't it be nice if there was an option in Bongos to just show one bag button on the bag bar instead of 5? Or perhaps one bag button, and a choice of other bag-like buttons for easy access, like a quiver/ammo bag button, enchanting/herbalism/soyul shard bag button(s)? Just a thought.

Keep up the great work.
07-04-06, 03:57 PM   #5
Venasque
A Kobold Labourer
Love it!

I was originally using OneBag and enjoyed it quite alot, however when that authour advised that OneBag wouldn't be getting updates until his current project was done, I decided to look around for a replacement. So far I'm loving Bagnon, thank you for keeping it current.

One feature I miss from OneBag that I hope you'll consider is the display of slots. You could choose to display the number of slots used or the number of slots remaining. For example; 42/72 remaining. I'd prefer this count not to include key slots or speciality bags, or perhaps you can add options or separate counts for those. One thing I like about Bagnon is it's level of customization.

I also like the ability to view my bank items from afar or even the contents of my alts. I was wondering if that was an area you were planning to develop further or not. I currently use Sanity for that, and it's a great little add on, except it too isn't being updated. The only way you can refresh your bank items is to have it pop up when you visit the bank which is pretty annoying. The best part about Sanity is filtering and searches. I can search my own items or all of my characters for an item, or I can filter just what I'm wearing, my bank or even by item type. If you are planning to expand on what you have for that side of Bagnon, I hope you'll look at those features.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
09-16-07, 10:40 AM   #6
Wingo
A Defias Bandit
Deleted characters

I have discovered that the list of character names that appears on mouseover of items in bags is showing the names of characters that I have deleted. Naturally this is most apparent when looking at the list for hearthstone owners. I show as many as eight toons that I have created and deleted since I started using bagnon. I couldn't locate any file containing the names of the deleted characters with a search.

Is this a retention error in bagnon or is there some other place to find and remove these names?
09-16-07, 10:47 AM   #7
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Wingo
I have discovered that the list of character names that appears on mouseover of items in bags is showing the names of characters that I have deleted. Naturally this is most apparent when looking at the list for hearthstone owners. I show as many as eight toons that I have created and deleted since I started using bagnon. I couldn't locate any file containing the names of the deleted characters with a search.

Is this a retention error in bagnon or is there some other place to find and remove these names?
I don't believe theres anyway for an addon to detect when a character has been deleted as to how you remove it go to :
World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\SavedVariables

then open Bagnon_forever with a text editor of some kind find the bit with the character name you wish to delete then remove it along with the table after it.

e.g. delete all this

["<char to delete>"] = {

##Blah here

},

or you could just delete your Bagnon_forever file in WTF and start afresh.
09-16-07, 11:25 AM   #8
Wingo
A Defias Bandit
Deleted and repaired as suggested. Thanks and sorry for having posted this as a 'bug' elsewhere.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Bagnon