06-06-11, 03:45 PM   #1
jurundo
Banned
Ask of help to improve afflicted2 on 2.4.3

Hi everyone,

I play on 2.4.3 and as I use Afflicted2 (http://wowaddons.snowolf.eu/index.php?act=view&id=49), I would like to improve it. I wish someone can help me with this.

Here is what I exactly want.

1) Icons displaying system also contains between brackets source name next to remaining time.

2) Remaining time of icons displaying system shows mm:ss instead of 'x'm when the timer is longer than a minute.

Should you know that I tried many things which didn't work.

Please let me know if this is not possible (anyway I hope it is).

I wish you can help me.

Thank you.

PS: I think this is related to the icons.lua file you can find in the Afflicted2 folder.

06-06-11, 03:56 PM   #2
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You have a problem, discussing addons for the sake of private servers isn't something this site is okay with as they are official "fan site" thus have some rules they have to stick to -like closing threads about private realms in any way imaginable.

Good bye, jurundo!

06-06-11, 04:05 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Discussion of Private Servers, in any manner other than theoretical, is completely against our rules. We are an Official Fan Site. We follow Blizzard's rules, on top of our own rules.

Threads requesting assistance with Private Servers get locked. Repeated postings get you banned.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Ask of help to improve afflicted2 on 2.4.3