10-12-05, 03:55 PM   #1
ui2k
A Defias Bandit
Help me plz =( need this addon.

i being searching for a addon tat does auto track loot log who looted in combat etc, like i cant really tell when there is 40 people in the raid, and some one ninja loot in combat etc, is there a addon will show the looters name in combat and wat time he looted etc>? plz help :S any ideas?
10-12-05, 04:14 PM   #2
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hm.

You could, if I'm not mistaken, create a separate window (or chat tab) for loot messages only, that might help.
10-12-05, 04:17 PM   #3
ui2k
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ayradyss
You could, if I'm not mistaken, create a separate window (or chat tab) for loot messages only, that might help.
how do i do tat? creat an window just name loot message? or do i have to be specific
10-12-05, 04:25 PM   #4
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Creating a chat tab...

I'm doing this from memory (on a laptop without WoW updated yet) so...
1) Right-click on the "General" chat tab. You should see a menu pop up. Select "New Tab" and call it whatever you want - "Loots" or something of the sort.
2) Go to that chat tab. Right-click on it. You should see a bunch of options for chat message types that you can include. Make sure the only thing that's checked is "Loot". It's in one of the submenus.

I can update later tonight with better directions, if you need them.
10-12-05, 04:28 PM   #5
ui2k
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ayradyss
I'm doing this from memory (on a laptop without WoW updated yet) so...
1) Right-click on the "General" chat tab. You should see a menu pop up. Select "New Tab" and call it whatever you want - "Loots" or something of the sort.
2) Go to that chat tab. Right-click on it. You should see a bunch of options for chat message types that you can include. Make sure the only thing that's checked is "Loot". It's in one of the submenus.

I can update later tonight with better directions, if you need them.

Thx alot apreciated, i will gave a try btw I was looking for log tat shows who looted (like who ever green/blue/epic drops it pops up the rolling window- tats wat i try to find out who always loot in combat started tat loot window popup )

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help me plz =( need this addon.