08-16-07, 11:53 PM   #1
IceD
A Cyclonian
Timers bars...

The number of timer bars that are available is pretty insane, not to say it's a bad thing since there's more choice (thanks goes to the authors who take their time) but saying it can become overwhelming is an understatement. I've used wow knows how many timer bars now but still am unable to find the sweet spot (oCD, Quartz, NECB, Chrono, Hourglass, Antagonist.. the list goes on).

As an almost full-time tank (ya ZOMG, didn't they become extinct?) I have certain requirements for timer bars (for my convenience of course), most important one probably being CC timers. As of right now I have -NECB, Mazzle's tweaked Hourglass, Chronometer, Antagonist-.

Now here comes my problem: None of the timer bars listed (specifically NECB and Chrono) shows me an accurate CC timer. NECB can do it, but it seems like I have to be within a certain range for it to register, which becomes a problem when out of range mobs are CCed as they simply won't show. Chronometer doesn't show it at all, but registers same skill abilities applied on different targets (sundering multiple mobs which NECB doesn't do.. unless there's an option for it that I don't have marked.)

If anyone can shed some light I would be much grateful. Thanks~

(p.s. I'd also like to have minimal timer/cast bars.. 4 is a bit much already)
(p.s2. Should I just remove Chronometer ?)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Timers bars...