08-13-10, 02:07 AM   #1
alexandraki
A Kobold Labourer
Lightheaded no quest level

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the addon Lightheaded, it's supposed to give the level of the quests in the questlog right before their names but it doesn't seem to work for me...i have the latest version of it....any ideas as to what might be going wrong?
Thanks for your time
08-13-10, 08:41 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by alexandraki View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the addon Lightheaded, it's supposed to give the level of the quests in the questlog right before their names but it doesn't seem to work for me...i have the latest version of it....any ideas as to what might be going wrong?
Thanks for your time
I refer you to this screen shot which is from the LightHeaded page: Screen Shot of LightHeaded.

I don't know if you can make the default quest log show quest levels. I don't see an option for it. I use Carbonite's quest log, and that shows the quest level before the quest name in the log. My "LightHeaded" looks the same as the one in the screen shot (except it's attached to my Carbonite quest log).
08-13-10, 09:35 AM   #3
DesertDwarf
Largely Short

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try Quelevel. It's very lightweight and all it does is prefix quest names with level info as well as codes to indicate if it involved a dungeon, requires a group, or other special info.

In fact, that's probably what you're seeing on the Lightheaded screenshots.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Lightheaded no quest level