06-25-19, 11:51 AM   #1
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Name bars above character/NPOC/mob heads works on all characters EXCEPT one...

So I have been using Real UI since Wrath, and refuse to use anything else. I just add my own layout to Bartender and away I go.

But since BfA hit, my Shaman is encountering an issue only seen when I play on her....the name bars that are usually over the heads of targets or anything in general are missing. I've gotten used to seeing them while leveling up on all of my other toons, but hers are just not there, forcing me to focus on the health bar in the center...which for some reason now throws me off.

How can I get the health bars back over my targets heads during combat? I've verified that literally every single setting between all my accounts, including my Shaman, are identical.
06-25-19, 10:41 PM   #2
Urtgard
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think what you mean are the nameplates.

The default keybind to toggle them is V. With Shift + V and Strg + V you can toggle nameplates for friendly units and all units.
06-26-19, 03:54 PM   #3
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
I think what you mean are the nameplates.

The default keybind to toggle them is V. With Shift + V and Strg + V you can toggle nameplates for friendly units and all units.
DING DING DING!!! Bingo!!!

I was all over the Shift+V part, but somehow the CTRL+V wasn't actiovated. Got my bars back now.

Thanks a ton!! Actually...Thank you 3000.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Name bars above character/NPOC/mob heads works on all characters EXCEPT one...