07-05-13, 11:42 AM   #2341
tresser
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Faytul View Post
When i unlock my action bars and move them they stay there for the remaining time that i am playing. But when i log off and log back in the bars are basically reset and it is annoying me.. How on earth do i get it to stay after i logg off and log back in???

I think you have to turn off RealUI being in charge of it.

make sure "Real UI Control" isn't checked/ticked and bartender will have control

http://i.imgur.com/wptyywl.jpg

07-05-13, 01:05 PM   #2342
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Crall View Post
It's because Rain of fire is a buff and not a debuff when you're tracking it.

EDIT: and it's on player too, not target.

Changed it to Buff and Player, still no tracker.

07-05-13, 01:11 PM   #2343
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Danickar View Post
Changed it to Buff and Player, still no tracker.
I think first we need to figure out why you're Immolate ain't showing up. Only two reasons I could think it could be is A) Your version of nibRealUI has been corrupted / wasn't updated correctly, or B) Your Aura Tracking settings have been corrupted. To fix A), re-install the nibRealUI addon from the download. To fix B), click Load Defaults on the Auras config panel. If that still don't work... well, we'll get to that if it happens

07-05-13, 02:06 PM   #2344
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Someone should whip up a nice little icon/badge we can include in our signatures pointing people to RealUI (like I have for another UI in my signature).

M

Marth

07-05-13, 02:09 PM   #2345
Sennay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi Nib.

For some reason the grid raid frames don't disappear when you enter a pet battle (at least with another player; I didn't check other pet battle types). Did some pet battles with a fellow raid member during a break and grid frames overlapped pet commands and stuff.

Not sure if there might be a fix for this?

Thanks,
Sennay

07-05-13, 02:59 PM   #2346
Danickar
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
I think first we need to figure out why you're Immolate ain't showing up. Only two reasons I could think it could be is A) Your version of nibRealUI has been corrupted / wasn't updated correctly, or B) Your Aura Tracking settings have been corrupted. To fix A), re-install the nibRealUI addon from the download. To fix B), click Load Defaults on the Auras config panel. If that still don't work... well, we'll get to that if it happens
Tried B first, as it was simpler. Nothing happened.
Tried A (redownloaded it again) and Immolate appeared.

Tried messing with Rain of Fire, got it to show up finally. If I have it as Debuff/Target the icon is either lit or not, depending on whether the target is in RoF. If I have it as Buff/Player then I get a lit icon with the timer actually ticking down.

07-05-13, 03:10 PM   #2347
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Sennay View Post
Hi Nib.

For some reason the grid raid frames don't disappear when you enter a pet battle (at least with another player; I didn't check other pet battle types). Did some pet battles with a fellow raid member during a break and grid frames overlapped pet commands and stuff.

Not sure if there might be a fix for this?

Thanks,
Sennay
Yes I've encountered this as well. And another thing. If im to join a 40 man group for world bosses... the grid goes up so far that it goes behind an action bar. It doesnt organize itself correctly like it did in realui7. I tried changing it manually but I couldn't do it. It should adjust just like it does in a BG but it doesn't.

07-05-13, 05:56 PM   #2348
FiesesAlien
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Heyho!

I still have the issue/problem that i cant compare items that are in the roll-for-loot Window (need/disenchant/greed/pass) and my actually worn one.

It is terrible and i dont figure out what the problem is. I hold shift, strg, alt, altgr and even the worst combinations to try & error but i dont find any solution. Even with extra modification it wont work.

It lets me nearly freak out because i need to open my Character-Windows, look at the item that is ready to roll (^^) and then the manual comparing begins Halp! Please help me.

This issue is only with Real-UI. (correct installed)

Stay crunchy
FiesesAlien

07-06-13, 07:51 AM   #2349
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by FiesesAlien View Post
I still have the issue/problem that i cant compare items that are in the roll-for-loot Window (need/disenchant/greed/pass) and my actually worn one.
This isn't the 'right' answer, but grab Moncai Compare from curse. It works great, and I haven't had any issues with RealUI and it. It basically just removes the need for using the shift key to bring up the compare window, but might indirectly fix the problem for you (or aid in debugging your real issue...)

07-06-13, 08:42 AM   #2350
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i managed to get it working some how. The update looks great!

07-06-13, 12:24 PM   #2351
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
I noticed 2 minor bugs in r6 (i think version d)
a) in a 40m raid the upper most raidgroup covers most of my 3rd actionbar
b) I never really paid much attention to the Mogu column in the currency tooltip before but today I noticed that it was saying 0 when i got 3 (at the time of the screenshot)
see attached image for clarification.

keep up the good work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	realui.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	7794  

07-06-13, 03:32 PM   #2352
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
I noticed 2 minor bugs in r6 (i think version d)
a) in a 40m raid the upper most raidgroup covers most of my 3rd actionbar
b) I never really paid much attention to the Mogu column in the currency tooltip before but today I noticed that it was saying 0 when i got 3 (at the time of the screenshot)
see attached image for clarification.

keep up the good work
For your first question, you can move the position of the DPS/Tank Grid layout. /realui then positions then use the dropdown to pick gird (dps/tank), then go to vertical use your mouse will to move it.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 07-06-13 at 03:36 PM.

07-06-13, 06:41 PM   #2353
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Kkthnxbye™, master of screenshots

07-06-13, 08:03 PM   #2354
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
is there any way to have skada be like recount and show both dps and damage at the same time?

07-06-13, 09:14 PM   #2355
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Xeikai View Post
is there any way to have skada be like recount and show both dps and damage at the same time?
YES! I will give you an idea what you need to do.

So to start off you will want to create another windows in skada so do /skada config

Now you will want to make a new window called Heals, Heal, Healing... Whatever you want to name it.
BAM! You have your new window, at the bottom I will include a script for you to use to make them the same height and width as the dps one.

Code:
/run SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["y"] = 22.5; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["x"] = -224; SkadaDB["profiles"]["RealUI"]["windows"][2]["background"]["height"] = 150
Credit to Nib for the script

Lets make it match, now you will start to see the fonts and texture correctly just like the DPS one! So just look at the DPS bars and how they are setup in the config and match them in each drop down and color. Very easy.

Bars Config

Title bar Config

Final Result

Last edited by Kkthnx : 07-06-13 at 09:47 PM.

07-06-13, 09:37 PM   #2356
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks a lot

the resize command didn't work so i had to manually do it, but i got it

Also is there a way to make it so arcane charges are more visible? I can only see it from above my name but in the v7 it was circles in the left mid of the screen

Last edited by Xeikai : 07-06-13 at 10:11 PM.

07-06-13, 10:39 PM   #2357
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Thanks a lot

the resize command didn't work so i had to manually do it, but i got it

Also is there a way to make it so arcane charges are more visible? I can only see it from above my name but in the v7 it was circles in the left mid of the screen
Well its not there like it used to be.

But the tracking works fine for me the way it is. Screenshot below of how it looks.

07-06-13, 10:59 PM   #2358
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Well its not there like it used to be.

But the tracking works fine for me the way it is. Screenshot below of how it looks.

yeah i know about that, kinda miss the little circles =P

another thing, any reason why cauterize won't remove it self after its back up?

07-06-13, 11:05 PM   #2359
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Love the sig, Kk

Inspired me to whip up some myself

Lua Code:
  1. [center][url="http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info16068-RealUI.html"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tT9cn0J.png[/IMG][/url][/center]

Lua Code:
  1. [url="http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info16068-RealUI.html"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tMwOyFE.png[/IMG][/url]

another thing, any reason why cauterize won't remove it self after its back up?
That icon on the center of the screen? Don't think RealUI creates any icon there for abilities. Which extra addons have you installed?

Last edited by Nibelheim : 07-06-13 at 11:10 PM.

07-06-13, 11:10 PM   #2360
Xeikai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post

That icon on the center of the screen? Don't think RealUI creates any icon there for abilities. Which extra addons have you installed?
Combustion Helper, nothing else.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI