03-12-14, 01:48 AM   #3381
Xeldheir
A Murloc Raider
Just got this UI and liking what I am seeing currently.

Does anyone know of a way to create backgrounds and borders around a full 12 slot actionbar? Typically found in UIs like TukUI and ElvUI.

Is there anyway I can remove the buffs and debuffs from the left of the player frame?

I haven't got a chance to heal yet but it seems Grid is already configured.. Are we able to set buffs to show in corners and make them to what we choose?

03-12-14, 01:45 PM   #3382
Dakaasin
A Murloc Raider
Skada Damage Meter

It seems RealUI doesn't like Skada using more than 1 window. I use 1 window and the toggle meters button shows up just fine. If I switch from a 1 window profile (default) to a 2 window profile (RealUI), the button works if I press it twice but never glows. If I load the game with 2 windows up it won't register Skada at all (and only /skada toggle hides/shows the windows).

Error message received says that at line 2409 in InfoLine.lua, fskada is a nil value.

03-14-14, 05:01 PM   #3383
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Random, but anyone happen to know if this comp is still actively being updated/improved?

03-17-14, 09:05 PM   #3384
Sennay
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Xeldheir View Post
Just got this UI and liking what I am seeing curreatntly.

Does anyone know of a way to create backgrounds and borders around a full 12 slot actionbar? Typically found in UIs like TukUI and ElvUI.

Is there anyway I can remove the buffs and debuffs from the left of the player frame?

I haven't got a chance to heal yet but it seems Grid is already configured.. Are we able to set buffs to show in corners and make them to what we choose?
I don't know about your first point with the custom backgrounds, but I assume you'd need another addon for that.

The buffs/debuffs to the left of the player frame are controlled by raven, so you could take a look at /raven and fiddle around there. Just make sure you check off that you don't want RealUI to control it before you change anything, because otherwise I believe your changes will get auto-reverted back, same with a few other addons that RealUI uses.

Thirdly, I heal with the Grid2 shown in RealUI and it's really easy to set up the corners and other icons be what you choose.

03-20-14, 12:47 PM   #3385
nessin
A Murloc Raider
Chat Window Settings

One of my characters, when first installing RealUI, has screwed up chat windows. The chat window background is nearly 100% opaque and the loot panel is resting on top of the left chat. It is only this one character, my others work fine, and I've tried using the reset button in the chat modules profile page, but I still get the same thing. Anyone know how to fix it?

03-22-14, 04:41 PM   #3386
Mikase
A Kobold Labourer
Quick question, is the marked icons from Raven or what addon is it?

03-22-14, 07:09 PM   #3387
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Mikase View Post
Quick question, is the marked icons from Raven or what addon is it?
Hey,
Raven...
Massive

03-23-14, 04:41 PM   #3388
bullet_101
A Murloc Raider
realui isnt moving grid around based on my bartenders position so it just puts grid under the action bars like in the picture below.

http://imgur.com/JpDDTJ9

How do I fix this?

03-23-14, 10:40 PM   #3389
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bullet_101 View Post
realui isnt moving grid around based on my bartenders position so it just puts grid under the action bars like in the picture below.

http://imgur.com/JpDDTJ9

How do I fix this?
In the RealUI options, go into the "positions" tab. There, you'll find a dropdown menu where you can select which element of the UI you'd like to move. Simply select the raid frames (there are separate entries for healer mode and dps/tank mode so be careful), and you can nudge the frames into the position that you need them to be in from there.

03-24-14, 12:25 PM   #3390
allenzilla
A Defias Bandit
Is anyone else experiencing FPS drops during some boss fights? I have great FPS on almost all fights except Norushen and Ordos, typically during 25 man my FPS will constantly drop up and down. When I disable the UI during combat my FPS runs smooth.

Also in 25 man + raid (like Ordos), my FPS drops every time someone is invited into the raid. My guess is Grid2?

03-25-14, 03:50 PM   #3391
SCareAngel
A Kobold Labourer
I'm just want to know one thing. Why is everything so small?
Some text is barely readable, the rest is too pixelized.

How can I set normal size for UI elements?

03-26-14, 12:01 PM   #3392
Herer
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
In the RealUI options, go into the "positions" tab. There, you'll find a dropdown menu where you can select which element of the UI you'd like to move. Simply select the raid frames (there are separate entries for healer mode and dps/tank mode so be careful), and you can nudge the frames into the position that you need them to be in from there.
I'm not beign able to move the Raid / BG frames from where they are actually...
Even tho I move the vertical and horizontal bars away, grids stay right in the bottom center, overlapping my ACtion Bars...............

03-27-14, 06:05 AM   #3393
Carlisle
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by nessin View Post
One of my characters, when first installing RealUI, has screwed up chat windows. The chat window background is nearly 100% opaque and the loot panel is resting on top of the left chat. It is only this one character, my others work fine, and I've tried using the reset button in the chat modules profile page, but I still get the same thing. Anyone know how to fix it?
Try delete Interface and WTF files, start WoW and login with your main char to create a new WTF File, then logout and reinstall Real UI normally by following the installation guide.
Hope it works

03-29-14, 02:07 PM   #3394
-Exal-
A Kobold Labourer
Hi everyone.
I am desperatly tring to make all the unit frame to deplete "normaly" (like on wow default UI). Can someone point me to where in the code i need to look? I have tried overlay, layout etc but no luck so far

PS : Sry for my english

03-30-14, 02:55 PM   #3395
allenzilla
A Defias Bandit
Anyone know how I can see the need/greed rolls in chat?

04-01-14, 01:19 PM   #3396
Livore
A Kobold Labourer
hmpf

hoi

ive got a little prob with this awesome UI. MSBT crit's are a bit buggy... normal crit font that is
choosen was "realuicrit" ? dunno about yet ^^ but it displays everytime "msbt sparky" but this font is not choosen.

only at crits and pet crits... if i choose it than its applied but if i realod that ui or log off its same as it ever was...

ty

04-02-14, 07:39 PM   #3397
STRIKERx123
A Kobold Labourer
Was wanting to know if there's any way to change just the damage fonts in real ui with out changing unit frames etc.

04-04-14, 10:49 AM   #3398
Stratic
A Murloc Raider
I have two questions. Does anyone else have trouble reading the names of npc's in game. With the nameplates off (i have them auto on in combat) it's hard to read their name above their head. I was wondering if there was a font I could change or make larger to do this. Also is there a way to change the nameplate color (Kui) i.e. inverse them. It's confusing to kill someone and watch their health go down red to black and look at the enemy unit frame and it be decreasing black and becoming more red. Thanks!

04-06-14, 09:47 PM   #3399
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Hey Nib, long time no see. Just looking at how your UI changed from 2011 and got to say, looks amazing.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

04-07-14, 01:48 AM   #3400
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
Hey Nib, long time no see. Just looking at how your UI changed from 2011 and got to say, looks amazing.
Thanks! Though it's kind of collecting dust atm while RL keeps me as busy as it has

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI