Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-06-10, 09:51 PM   #1
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Alliance or Horde -- why so tough?

Any of you veterans ever have a feeling where you are tired of being Alliance and just want to switch to the dark side to have a different view of the game?

I'm starting to go through that **** and it's costing me more money each time. I did it once and then got suckered back for a friend who needed a tank to lead ICC. Of course that turned into total mess so I joined a top guild on my server and blew through ICC 10/25 like a fat kid eating cake.

Now I'm back to the same feeling-- wanting to go to Horde. I actually sent an app into one of the top guilds for horde on my realm to see if they were interested. They had an opening for a very skilled Tankadin to finish out their team and prepare for Cata.

I just don't know what to do. Part of me has a love for Alliance since it was my choice from the very first beta days of Vanilla-- but then part of me goes "You need some change-- a new scenery-- a new life!".

This is so damn tough LOL.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Alliance or Horde -- why so tough?