02-11-07, 01:40 PM   #61
Alaerio
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
As a follow up to my original suggestion cuz i didn't provide enough info:

TBag does the same sort of auto sorting, but within one large frame, that utilizes transparency, it is based (not code based) on EngInventory, you can change the sorting as well, customs sorts and the like, it also has a handy search box right in your inventory to search your characters (all of them) banks and inventories, it's never caused me lag personally so i can't say anything about that, but baggins to me was difficult to see things, had to be closed separately (just like the original bags) instead of with one toggle (unless you used B), it also has a very very cool feature that when you click a bag on your bag bar it highlights the spots in the inventory frame that that bag is composed of (e.g. in the big all in one frame, it points out which slots belong to with bag). It can also highlight new items, the only downside is it doesn't have a fubar plugin like baggins to show quick reference to how many bag slots you have free. (it also doesn't condense down free bag slots, which i personally feel is a plus), if none of this makes sense you can check it out on this very site, but i hope i delineated clearly some of it's features

any rate atm it works fine for me just putting it in myself but i think it would make a great addition to the base addon
Andrewicus - 60 Human Priest - Nazjatar
Belgarath - 60 Human Mage - Nazjatar
Ördög - 30ish Blood Elf Paladin - Exodar
Nainen - 20ish Blood Elf Priest - Exodar

02-11-07, 02:13 PM   #62
Peneth
A Fallenroot Satyr
At first I wasn't sold on Fubar as I'd been a TitanPanel user for a long time, but after using Fubar I've seen the light so to speak. The only thing I actually added to the collection of Mods was a mod called "SissyPants". I don't like to duel and it's a really easy way to have an auto-decline mod. I'm only suggesting it because if you happen to not want to duel, the mod takes care of it - with interest. Only problem is you quickly become the new 'toy' as people seem to adore spamming /duel at you to see what the mod snarks at them.

02-11-07, 02:37 PM   #63
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
I would Replace Context Menu with FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt

Context menu is broken when used with cycircled and FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt already does what context menu does and is included in mazzlueUI, so why have both?

Last edited by Khameleon : 02-11-07 at 02:46 PM.

02-11-07, 05:23 PM   #64
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Khameleon
I would Replace Context Menu with FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt

Context menu is broken when used with cycircled and FuBar_SkillsPlusFuLt already does what context menu does and is included in mazzlueUI, so why have both?
Can you explain how SkillsPlusFuLt does what the context menu does?
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

02-11-07, 07:07 PM   #65
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Imanelf
I haven't yet delved into the Baggins configuration to see if this is possible but I would like my unequipped BOE gear to be separated from my soulbound gear.

Yeah, it is possible. It's really easy to create new categories and classifications. For example, I created a category for "Possible Vendor Items" that has non-soulbound equipment, weapons that I can't use and armor that I can't wear.

It takes a little bit of fooling around, but it's not that hard. Personally, I never thought I'd be a user of one of these add-ons, but it's grown on me.

02-11-07, 07:09 PM   #66
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Imanelf
I prefer Fizzwidget's Feed-o-matic (FOM) over King of the Jungle for easy Hunter pet feeding.

1. FOM will use up the smallest stack in your inventory helping to optimize bag space.
2. FOM can put up a text message and/or play a sound to let you know the pet needs feeding.
3. No per item configuration is necessary. FOM has a few sensible options and then makes the right choice.
4. Fizzwidget is a silly gnome like Mazzle.
FOM has always been in there until this very last version. It was throwing a bunch of RatingsBuster related errors.

02-11-07, 07:12 PM   #67
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Khameleon
Bongos is terrible IMO. It resets everything when you try to add more action bars or take some away with the slider. You can lose hours of work with it too easily.

I recommend Bartender3 it is easier to understand and you will not lose your settings by just sliding a bar.....

The only thing terrible going on here is your understanding of what is going on and your ability to read threads. Your conclusions are completely incorrect.

If you have constructive, meaningful comments, feel free to use this thread to flesh them out. Otherwise, keep that drivel to yourself.

02-11-07, 07:14 PM   #68
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Durzil
Can you explain how SkillsPlusFuLt does what the context menu does?

I think this guy is just a troll. That makes absolutely no sense.

02-11-07, 07:55 PM   #69
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I think this guy is just a troll. That makes absolutely no sense.
I believe the "troll" thinks that the context menu is just used for professions, I'm guessing, since he has cyCircled installed and cannot actually see what is on the context menu.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-11-07, 08:29 PM   #70
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh, ok. *boggle*

02-12-07, 06:58 AM   #71
jamesy
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by kermitus
Thanks for the info, i didn't even think about the long run... it will take up alot of add-on memory. I only use it to price my items that I sell... with most items I don't worry about makeing a profit, however auctioneer prices things the way I like them. So if I can find an alternative just for that reason I would ditch Auctioneer pretty quick. I have MANY WoW books too look up items and such, so its not for that...

If anyone knows of a good add-on that will keep track of prices and suggest a price when I auction an item, and thats it. Please let me know, I would much rather use something like that. Then I can run daily scans for prices and just clear the data at the end of the day. That way I don't have a build up of too much data in the long run.

Thanks TigerHeart,
Kermit
Do what I do as regarding Auctioneer: Have your main get by without it, make an alt with just Auctioneer running, stick them in the AH post all your stuff to them and just use him/her as your AH mule. Works for me as I never use Auctioneer on my main for all the reasons stated regarding addon memory.

02-12-07, 09:09 AM   #72
Notelrac
A Defias Bandit

Improved Camera

I'd like to suggest adding http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=3108. I've dropped version 2.0.1 in, and it just works. No user interface hooks are needed.

Here's the picture that says a thousand words:

Be default, there is no change. But if you go to the standard Blizzard Interface screen, by sliding "Max Camera Distance" over to the right, you'll be able to use the mouse scroll button to get higher up and farther away from your character, and thus see more of your surroundings.

02-12-07, 09:34 AM   #73
Notelrac
A Defias Bandit

gfxToggle2 issue

You've done a great job creating a humorous yet comprehensive installation. For the most part, things are set up during the initial mazzification so they "just work". The out-of-the-box Mazzlexperience is quite different than the boring Blizzard install, but is just as useable. If someone played WoW for the first time using the MazzleUI, they wouldn't be as overwhelmed as most option packs. When they felt like exploring the different fubar dropdowns or hotspots, they'd be able to. The one exception, I think, is in the MazzleUI efficiency mode. If you accidentally click it, it might leave you in a higher-performance mode than you intended.

I've installed MazzleUI on my PC, and am thinking of rolling it out to the rest of my family. They've already changed the default Blizzard video options to suit their playing styles. One person accepts slower FPS to see the gorgeous visuals, while another is a hard-core combat freak...

I think this could be fixed by having the installer set both high and low performance options to whatever was already established in the Blizzard options. In other words, nothing at all would happen if a new user clicked the toggle button. But when they wanted to start using performance modes, then they would go and access the gfxToggle2 addon.

This would require changing some of the FAQ entries.

02-12-07, 09:37 AM   #74
Khameleon
An Aku'mai Servant
My UI is using 45MB, with all of the below addons added to mazzleUI. I think all of these would be nice to add to mazzle. They are 100% compatible with no errors.

Silver Dragon - Ace2 Addon(shows up on fubar) that remember where rares were and comes with a good amount of them shown on the map already.

Cartographer_Icons - You need this to use Silver Dragon as it has more icons for cartographer.

Auctioneer - One useful function it has is it can do searches for you when you press "UiRefresh"(button that auctioneer adds to auction frame) it will show all the auctions up for any item you place in the "post auctions" that way you can see all the competing auctions up for your item without having to type in anything, save a lot of time.

Totemus - Great Shaman addon(only useful for shamans) to manage all of your totems and weapon buffs, hearthstone and more. It fits on the right side of the minimap and is great.

ElkBuffBar - Shows your buffs/debuffs with timers as bars that can be placed anywhere on the screen. Its much easier to see what buffs and debuffs you have on with this addon.

Replace Bongos with Bartender3 - Bartender 3 is another ace2 action bars addon that is much easier to configure and more stable and reliable than Bongos. There is no way to erase all your configurations by sliding one slider how you can mess up with Bongos. You can resize bartender, move it around, change number of rows, buttons, apply bindings and more very easily. Paging for druids and other classes that need to switch bars when changing forms, is VERY easy also compared to bongos.

Newest version of CyCircled - The newest version of cycircled works with bartender 3

Improved Camera - lets you zoom out fiurther than blizzard default camera.

Please view the screenshots below to see some minor changes with these addons. One is my Druid and one is my Shaman.

Last edited by Khameleon : 02-12-07 at 10:33 AM.

02-12-07, 10:10 AM   #75
dorlf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Gonna throw in my vote for improved camera as well. Almost no overhead, simply extends the max camera distance of the blizzard config screen.

I've also been comparing monkeyquest and questfu, and there are some things i like about both. In the end, I'm gonna go with questfu, simply because it allows the window to scroll when full, instead of becoming huge.

I would love to see some sort of tracking/targetting addon like ICU. I'm going to try and play with it today but we'll have to see how well it meshes with the MazzleUI layout.

Baggins seems buggy in my opinion. It may have just been the particular way I had the settings, but it wasn't updating when I would sell things, it didn't mesh well with free refills, and started throwing UI errors (related to gratuitylib - never did find out why). I ended up trashing it and putting vBagnon. The sorting was nice, but oh well.

02-12-07, 01:40 PM   #76
britomart
A Murloc Raider
I'd recommend considering the TCG Tradeskills FuBar plugin. It puts buttons for all your tradeskills on the FuBar, tracks the skills of all your characters, and (best of all in my opinion) . . .

It lets you know regardless of what character you've logged in what the cooldown is on skills on any other character. So if you log in with one character but another is two hours away from being able to make mooncloth, it'll let you know.

02-12-07, 04:16 PM   #77
daxs
A Murloc Raider
I would love to see the addon "tick" included in MUI. It is a tiny addon, shows numerical combo points, energy totals, timing of energy reticks, and very cusomizable.

Even if you don't want to add "tick", (maybe it's a memory hog?) some kind of mod to watch my energy regen is desperately needed for rogues.

Thanks

02-12-07, 08:23 PM   #78
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Just a suggestion to put the rolling frames for rolling on group loot in aplace that won't be underneath where the "release spirit" frame appears when you die so that you can roll on loots. Very handy if you ever do a PUG to help out a nonguilded friend or such and want to roll on something when that PUG wipes with the finishing blow.

02-12-07, 08:24 PM   #79
Temil2005
A Kobold Labourer
minimap .. posably change plz??

well, I was just wondering if there was anyway you can tell me how to make the minimap more visable without changing the entire UI settings. Hopfully something easy? Here are some ideas I came up with ..just not sure how to impliment them...

1.disable the minimap settings you have, so i can get another minimap mod to take over the minimap settings

2.tell me what code I need, if any, to posably enable a 2nd minimap (not being so mini, as to be a bit larger like the normal interface map) or even a little larger for finding herbs, mines, etc easier.

I love your mod.. most all of it, and got it all working just right for me, except for this one thing. cant find the code for it anywhere, but I'm no coder guru like yourself, and not sure where to even begin. please help me out if you have the time! thanks!

02-12-07, 09:27 PM   #80
badboo
A Kobold Labourer

mutilation rogue

could you add the "mutilation" mod to your collection of great mods. This mod tells you when mutilate is ready to be used (ie when the target is poisoned is best) and if the target is immune to poison.
The mutilation button should be in a normal button position as it can be used in and out of stealth, mainly out since it is much more effective when the target is poisoned.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Add-On and Settings Suggestions OLD