09-24-13, 08:15 PM   #1
wslol
A Kobold Labourer
Smile carbonite addons

hello im totally unable to understand what and each addoni does please help guys:

Carbonite - (pretty obvious so no need for explanation)
Carbonite.Info
Carbonite.Items
Carbonite.Nodes
Carbonite.Notes
Carbonite.Notes.Sample
Carbonite.Quests - (pretty obvious so no need for explanation)
Carbonite.Social
Carbonite.Transfer
Carbonite.Warehouse
Carbonite.Weekly

09-25-13, 01:20 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by wslol View Post
hello im totally unable to understand what and each addoni does please help guys:

Carbonite - (pretty obvious so no need for explanation)
Carbonite.Info - Responsable for 2 informational windows that you can configure to show all kinds of useful things.
Carbonite.Items - Contains some items for the guide system lookups, but it's very out of date and doesn't work currently.
Carbonite.Nodes - Allows you to import harvesting node data into your carbonite to view on your map
Carbonite.Notes - A system to allow you to put custom notes and markers on the map
Carbonite.Notes.Sample - A sample of the new plugin style system done for above notes
Carbonite.Quests - (pretty obvious so no need for explanation)
Carbonite.Social - Punks, and enhanced notes social window replacement
Carbonite.Transfer - obsolete, I really should delete this
Carbonite.Warehouse - Inventory tracker for all your characters, lets you view what your alts have.
Carbonite.Weekly - A weekly quest tracker so you can see which alts have not done certain weekly quests... it was a proof of concept module done to test modularization of carbonite and is most likely missing quests / weekly things that should be there.

I think that about covers it.

10-31-13, 11:04 AM   #3
Liriell
A Kobold Labourer
Question

Instead of posting a new thread on this subject, I figured I'd ask here. Is there any way to get the addon to show what each character on the same account has in its mail? Some consider it a bad habit, but I often send things from one character to another, and lose track of where I sent what. The addon used to show this information, but does not anymore, which is disappointing because it was such a useful feature. Thanks in advance.

11-16-13, 10:28 AM   #4
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Liriell View Post
Instead of posting a new thread on this subject, I figured I'd ask here. Is there any way to get the addon to show what each character on the same account has in its mail? Some consider it a bad habit, but I often send things from one character to another, and lose track of where I sent what.
Oh man, if that's a bad habit, then I'm the equivalent of a 2 pack a day smoker. I have a banker character with his own guild bank just to act as a central mail office for all my alts and their heaps of trivial auction house stuff!

11-21-13, 05:39 AM   #5
cateye
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Liriell View Post
Instead of posting a new thread on this subject, I figured I'd ask here. Is there any way to get the addon to show what each character on the same account has in its mail? Some consider it a bad habit, but I often send things from one character to another, and lose track of where I sent what. The addon used to show this information, but does not anymore, which is disappointing because it was such a useful feature. Thanks in advance.
Are you using the Warehouse feature? That's where I see what I'm looking for. Select ALL on the left pane (which lists guilds/characters) then everything all my toons have, including what's in the mail, shows up.

If I'm looking for something specific, say I want to know where all the Timeless Isle tokens are, I type "TIME" into the right-hand pane's searchbar. That way, I see who has which tokens, whether in the bank, bag, or mail.

I'm not sure there's a feature just to show mail, if you type that into the search bar you get a list of items that are currently in the mail--but also any mail items your toons may have, whether wearing them or in the bank/bag/mail.

Hope this helps.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » carbonite addons