03-17-06, 02:01 AM   #1
Blot
A Defias Bandit
Two Small Problems I'm Having

I'm just getting into Discord now and I'm very impressed with the customization, but I'm having a hard time figuring a few things out.

1. I've scaled my mana bar up to go across my whole screen, and the numbers displaying my mana with it. There is a shadow underneath the numbers right now, and it is very offset and really annoying. Is there any way to fix it or turn off the shadow effect?

See here: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...000/shadow.jpg

2. Through my initial messing around, all my party frames are on top of each other, and I can't seem to move them seperately. I've checked and unchecked the "Connect Frames" option, but I still can't move the party frames seperately. Is it possible I've screwed up the frames?

Thanks in advance for your help.
03-17-06, 03:01 AM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Blot
2. Through my initial messing around, all my party frames are on top of each other, and I can't seem to move them seperately. I've checked and unchecked the "Connect Frames" option, but I still can't move the party frames seperately. Is it possible I've screwed up the frames?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Make sure the connect frames option is unchecked. Then hit the button that says either Unlock Dragging or Unlock Frames (I forget which one DUF uses). You should then be able to drag the party frames via the mouse. You might have to fiddle with which part of the party frames to click on when you start dragging. Only elements that have the accept mouse clicks option set can be used to drag.
03-17-06, 03:38 AM   #3
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Blot
1. I've scaled my mana bar up to go across my whole screen, and the numbers displaying my mana with it. There is a shadow underneath the numbers right now, and it is very offset and really annoying. Is there any way to fix it or turn off the shadow effect?
This is probably caused because you scaled up the font directly, and most fonts used by the game have a drop-shadow that is normally fractionally offset from the font. However, due to the scaling the drop-shadow is now greatly offset. I don't know enough about Discord to know if you can change the font for that bar or not, but if you can find one for that bar that doesn't have a drop-shadow it will fix the problem. (Some game fonts that don't use a drop-shadow are QuestTitleFont, QuestFont, ZoneTextFont, TextStatusBarText, etc.)

-- Cirk
03-17-06, 10:44 AM   #4
Blot
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the replies, I'll give these a shot.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Two Small Problems I'm Having