11-15-11, 01:48 AM   #1
strickland
A Cyclonian
The Old Nurfed UNITFRAMES.

years ago, I been using Nurfed unitframes without their other utilities, I'm so used to it and love it so much.... its been outdated for awhile, and back when apoco released Nurfed 2, the looks of their untiframes were different, anyways its outdated aswell and nobody been updating nurfed at all.

then Kollektiv released a nurfed like UF look, it was so nice until Cata where it stopped working aswell. and I been since looking for any unitframe that copies the old Nurfed, but haven't found any at all.

If you know of a unitframe addon that can be modified to bring the looks of nurfed Unitframes, please share with me.... or if you are a developer , please consider making a unitframe that looks the same, I am sure alot of people would download it xD

thanks!
11-15-11, 04:10 AM   #2
Fugaru
A Murloc Raider
I looked at some google images searching for Nurfed unit frames and as far as I can see, they are very similar to Xperl Unit Frames.

Xperl is used by a lot of people, gives many options and perhaps you can configure it to your liking.

I'm not a fan of the looks of it but it's personal taste anyway.
11-16-11, 12:43 AM   #3
strickland
A Cyclonian
Hmm, That addon does not look a bit like nurfed, maybe a little, but for those who have usen nurfed ,they can really tell the difference , i would like to request developers if at all possible making unitframe that look exactly like old nurfed, here's a screenshot.!

http://shell.lomag.net/~pawnee/snapshot1.png

making it simple for, player/target/party/focus would be nice, and aggro alert..

xperl is a bit messy and big with tons of unwanted features for me.

thanks

Last edited by strickland : 11-16-11 at 04:31 PM.
11-16-11, 12:54 AM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could make unit frames that looked that way very easily with an addon like ShadowedUnitFrames or PitBull4. If you wanted something without so much in-game configuration, and were not averse to working directly with the code, you could create an oUF layout that looked any way you wanted.
11-16-11, 06:15 AM   #5
strickland
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
You could make unit frames that looked that way very easily with an addon like ShadowedUnitFrames or PitBull4. If you wanted something without so much in-game configuration, and were not averse to working directly with the code, you could create an oUF layout that looked any way you wanted.
I would create an oUF with that one IF i could, I wish i have, I'm terrible with coding, and for the shadowed and pitbull I have gave it a go before posting, couldn't get them to look like those at all, believe me I've tried, lets hope kollektiv will update his in the future or something...
11-16-11, 07:13 AM   #6
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Honestly they look more like Perl Classic unit frames than xperl. Maybe worth a quick look.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » The Old Nurfed UNITFRAMES.