12-14-08, 05:56 AM   #1
sirdizarm
A Murloc Raider

Post tradeskill on target

This is what I'm locking for:
If I target a player and have a window (General, Combat Log,) called "Tradeskill" that only have Tradeskill selected I only get the targetīs skills. And not anyone else skills. This is so i get less text in the windows.
I hate spam, and things like that. So I want some way of just minimizing this.

And it would be nice to have a way of selecting Skill-ups, Item Loot, and Money Loot on target aswell. But not to be out ruled by the self looting etc. Just that these new skills can be selected aswell as the normal.
Example:

Money Loot [ ]
Skill-ups [ ]
OnTarget Skill-ups [X]
OnTarget Tradeskill [X]
Etc..

If theres any one that can make a addon or interface mod, I thank you for your time on doing this.
//Thank you all.
12-14-08, 11:17 PM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
so you want a mod that tells you what a players professions are and what level their professions are on mouse over?
12-15-08, 12:00 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Or do you want it to filter the combat log/chat and tell you? Does it tell you all of that even?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-16-08, 04:23 AM   #4
sirdizarm
A Murloc Raider

Just what the player are doing at the moment. Like creating someting etc. But only that selected player and not everyone there. If im in town and want to see what a player are doing i see everything that happens. Not just the player i want to see. And that is what i wanna change. But i dont know lua scripts etc. And i have crached wow so many times so now im looking for someone to help me in a addon.. or something..
12-16-08, 08:51 AM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Sounds like something that used to be in Witchhunt, but it seems like (memory) it used to output to display instead of chat. I don't know if it's still around (updated) and how much configuration is available, but I'm sure it used to do what you're describing (very close anyway). It was a PvP mod that had tons of info available for almost anything.
12-16-08, 10:29 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you have a mod that implements a target cast bar you should be able to see what they're doing, too.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » tradeskill on target